Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-21-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Not really. I just don't have time for you because you're boring.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2014, 11:45 PM
(10-21-2014 11:16 PM)Warlord Wrote:  You're an insecure, misogynistic asshole with a low I.Q. and short attention span.

In all fairness that is actually decided by whatever meds he is on that day.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-22-2014, 01:31 AM
(10-21-2014 06:52 PM)Decagon Wrote:  So, your argument is, "they helped out a guy who was captured and tortured illegally, so they should help out a guy who broke the law and is in jail?"
Broke whose law? Mexico's? Do you really want to start down that path? lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2014, 06:28 AM
(10-21-2014 11:04 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Sorry, but Cane is a beta male. You're a bore.

So I am a beta male cause I laughed at what was being said? You are funny tranny lover. Anyhow eat a dick homo, I am sure you'd enjoy and hold in your mouth to the swelling went down.

Great read for those interested!
This is how a non Keynesian thinks and writes! Great read! http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewi...m=facebook
10-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Spyder, not that i agree often with decagon, but your perception of another countries laws are irrelevant. Laws are to be followed regardless whether you agree with them or not or you must deal with the reprisals
10-22-2014, 03:19 PM
(10-22-2014 01:05 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Spyder, not that i agree often with decagon, but your perception of another countries laws are irrelevant. Laws are to be followed regardless whether you agree with them or not or you must deal with the reprisals
I know. That was in reference to our administration and millions of Mexicans ignoring our laws. It's a hot button topic around here...

10-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Call me crazy, but I don't think that we should be going after illegal immigrants/economic refugees. I think we should be exclusively going after their employers if we go after anyone at all, and start a guest worker program for low-paying jobs that Americans simply don't want.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-22-2014, 04:12 PM
(10-22-2014 03:42 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Call me crazy, but I don't think that we should be going after illegal immigrants/economic refugees. I think we should be exclusively going after their employers if we go after anyone at all, and start a guest worker program for low-paying jobs that Americans simply don't want.
It's a fallacy that there are jobs that American's don't want. Maybe we wouldn't have as many poor people congested in our inner cities if there was steady work for them somewhere else. It is also a fallacy that millions of people are coming here "looking for work", when they are leeching off of our social programs paid for by the American Tax payer. And the fact that Democrats are fighting to allow these people to participate in our elections is disgusting.

If you want to take advantage of everything that America has to offer, then follow our laws and come here legally.

10-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Admit it. You just make stuff up.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-22-2014, 04:22 PM
(10-22-2014 04:17 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Admit it. You just make stuff up.
It's ok to open your eyes.

http://youtu.be/q_oyP0eDKZ0?t=1m43s

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)