Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-17-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(11-17-2014 04:04 AM)Spyder Wrote:  I don't support a low minimum wage. I support not fucking with it.

I also support not losing jobs and raising prices. Why do you support lost jobs and more expensive goods/services?

Well, reports show that a higher minimum wage actually increases employment in the cities, states and countries that have adopted a higher minimum wage. Look at the unemployment rate anywhere in America where it's $10 or so, and how unemployment goes down after the $10 minimum wage has been enacted. Basically, you believe what the corporation wants, and have fallen for their line of bullshit, which means you're a tool.

More expensive goods and services? That's debatable as well, and although common sense says that goods and services will be more expensive, that amount has been greatly overestimated by corporate tools such as yourself.

A higher minimum wage means less government money spent on welfare and food stamps. Why do you support increased government spending and taxes?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Untrue. All of that. Not even worth debating.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2014, 02:58 PM
I guess I'm not a statist/corporatist like you, who supports more money spent on food stamps and welfare and more money going from the federal government to corporations. In short, you're a fascist.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-17-2014, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 03:13 PM by TheFonz.)
If you can make more money not working than working what do you choose? Inflation has steadily gone up since the minimum wage was established its only fair that it be adjusted to keep up with it period.

11-17-2014, 03:17 PM
The minimum wage only effects a small number of workers, most of whom are teenagers. Hiking it will not change the dynamics of the entitlement assholes one bit.

Interesting study I saw today...

11-17-2014, 03:56 PM
(11-17-2014 03:17 PM)Spyder Wrote:  The minimum wage only effects a small number of workers, most of whom are teenagers. Hiking it will not change the dynamics of the entitlement assholes one bit.

Well, that's just wrong. Here's a link to the Congressional Budget Office's study on the 16.5 million Americans making less than $10.10 an hour:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/02/1...ion-worker

You'll see that only 12% of them are teenagers. Once again, your posting isn't consistent with the facts. No wonder you're a Republican.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-17-2014, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 04:29 PM by BrotherCane.)
So much for the Koch brothers stealing the election! lol http://www.forbes.com/sites/andreanavarr...-new-york/

And this Gruber clown is something else but he has a point, American voters are stupid! http://www.caintv.com/how-much-did-you-pay-jonathan

(11-17-2014 03:13 PM)TheFonz Wrote:  If you can make more money not working than working what do you choose? Inflation has steadily gone up since the minimum wage was established its only fair that it be adjusted to keep up with it period.

$20 an hour wouldn't keep with what the FED has done since 2009 and even before that!
11-17-2014, 04:37 PM
(11-17-2014 04:23 PM)BrotherCane Wrote:  So much for the Koch brothers stealing the election! lol http://www.forbes.com/sites/andreanavarr...-new-york/

Way to look at the entire nation when making up your mind. You're dumber than Spyder. Of course in Blue states, the top donations are going to be Blue. In Red and Purple states, the top donors are going to be Red. Overall, the top donors are Red, notably the Koch brothers.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-17-2014, 05:24 PM
(11-17-2014 03:56 PM)Decagon Wrote:  
(11-17-2014 03:17 PM)Spyder Wrote:  The minimum wage only effects a small number of workers, most of whom are teenagers. Hiking it will not change the dynamics of the entitlement assholes one bit.

Well, that's just wrong. Here's a link to the Congressional Budget Office's study on the 16.5 million Americans making less than $10.10 an hour:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/02/1...ion-worker

You'll see that only 12% of them are teenagers. Once again, your posting isn't consistent with the facts. No wonder you're a Republican.
Wait a minute...are you telling me that State-run propaganda is saying that opposition to their agenda is wrong and that they are right?!?!?

Well, in that case...

11-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Actually, most in Congress (the source of the study) oppose a minimum-wage hike, so you're wrong again.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)