Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-14-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Agree its gloves off time. In France especially. But what do you do? You are dealing with an entrenched enemy hiding in plain sight.

Unfortunately surveillance and intelligence seems to be our last line of defence against this new breed of attack, but the old adage stands.... those cunts only need to get lucky once.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2015, 05:47 AM
(11-14-2015 02:50 AM)BrotherCane Wrote:  Obama is bringing in 250,000 so called Syrian refugees. It's not the 1st time. ISIS might already live at the white house. I mean he armed them, didn't bomb them when he knew where the head people were. Honestly he is more worried about Assad! It's really hard to understand what Obama and Valerie Jarret think unless it just destruction.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/oba...0&at_tot=1

Mate Barry is small fry compared to what Merkel is up to.

(11-14-2015 04:20 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Agree its gloves off time. In France especially. But what do you do? You are dealing with an entrenched enemy hiding in plain sight.

Unfortunately surveillance and intelligence seems to be our last line of defence against this new breed of attack, but the old adage stands.... those cunts only need to get lucky once.

It is a very valid point Lloyd and unfortunately the future doesn't look pretty. What i ultimately do see is chaos on the streets. Eventually the people will have had enough and marshall law will reign and innocent Muslims will be targeted, hate crimes will rise on both sides and as Enoch Powell predicted all those years, there will be blood in the streets. I know there were a couple who laughed at my apocalypse type predictions on the other thread but I suggest what happened today is unfortunately proving to be true. and to think, this is only the start.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-14-2015, 06:20 AM
I wonder if there is any significanc3 in the wording used by Hollande that these attacks were "an act of war". Using the word war normally means you are ablut to make shit real.

And while I dont quite see your Euro doomsday prediction, unfortunately, the French are and have been for a while, overrun with this shit. Powells words will rimg true for the French long before anyone else. And if there is a rise in vigilantism in France, who could blame them after this year.

While iv never agreed with the assertion that all muslims are either terrorists or sympathisers, what I dont see is enough being said and done from their side ie the peaceful ones and the religious leaders. Shit is going to come to their door too, since the hornets nest in France has probably been kicked once too many times in the name of islam
11-14-2015, 06:33 AM
(11-14-2015 06:20 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  I wonder if there is any significanc3 in the wording used by Hollande that these attacks were "an act of war". Using the word war normally means you are ablut to make shit real.

And while I dont quite see your Euro doomsday prediction, unfortunately, the French are and have been for a while, overrun with this shit. Powells words will rimg true for the French long before anyone else. And if there is a rise in vigilantism in France, who could blame them after this year.

While iv never agreed with the assertion that all muslims are either terrorists or sympathisers, what I dont see is enough being said and done from their side ie the peaceful ones and the religious leaders. Shit is going to come to their door too, since the hornets nest in France has probably been kicked once too many times in the name of islam

The reason you don't hear many of the 'moderate' one's speak up is because they secretly believe that what the radicals are doing is right.

You might not see my doomsday prediction just yet Lloyd but let me pose this question to you: France is right now clearly a Muslim stronghold in Europe, however as numbers grow throughout Europe, and borderline disaffected young Muslim men continue to become redicalized do you really think they are going to stop with France? Right now there are young radical Muslim men throughout all of Europe watching what is going on and being inspired to do the same.

Think about this, they reckon it was about 8 terrorists involved, lets say it's a few more. let's say it's about 20 or even 30. This small amount of men were able to shut down a whole fucken country. All you need in an endeavour like this is the desire to give up your life for the cause. Not only that, but you can bet america and the rest of Europe had to haul out a whole heap of their police and military to do overtime just to be sure other attacks weren't imminent. and that is just 20-30 guys! It doesn't bear thinking about but it is what we are going to have to start thinking about. get your visa applications ready for NZ lads, I'll put in a good word for you.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-14-2015, 07:00 AM
No, they wouldnt stop with France.... If they were able to attack the UK they would have already. They will try, they might succeed with a Paris style attack. To imagine a war is slightly sensationalist IMO though. Who I do believe will (and should) take the gloves off is the security and intelligence services. I imagine soon there will be a lot of people who begin to disappear.

I do think this is all leading to boots on the ground in Syria. I assume SAS, SEALS etc are already there in small numbers, but with the kurds making gains agaimst IS in the last week, I think the allies will be in behind them soon.
11-14-2015, 07:24 AM
(11-14-2015 07:00 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  No, they wouldnt stop with France.... If they were able to attack the UK they would have already. They will try, they might succeed with a Paris style attack. To imagine a war is slightly sensationalist IMO though. Who I do believe will (and should) take the gloves off is the security and intelligence services. I imagine soon there will be a lot of people who begin to disappear.

I do think this is all leading to boots on the ground in Syria. I assume SAS, SEALS etc are already there in small numbers, but with the kurds making gains agaimst IS in the last week, I think the allies will be in behind them soon.

What are you talking about Lloyd, they already have attacked Britain. Remember the tube bombings? The other thing to remember is there is a lot, a helluva lot, that we the public aren't privy to in regards to how many serious terror plots get stopped without our knowledge. I suspect we'd shit our collective pants if we knew how close we get to shit kicking off.

However due to sheer weight of numbers stuff will leak through, such as we saw in Paris today. I'd say the undercover services are being worked to the bone and Europe just stupidly let several thousand more of these extremists right through its front doors.

As this all shakes down I bet you'll find that more than a few involved in today's killings are jihadists that were trained up in the Middle East yet somehow slipped through the net to return back to France. While I do agree with your point about sending in teams to Syria etc, as you alluded to earlier the REAL problem is that they now have bases within Europe and are hiding in plain site. To an extent that makes cleaning up in Syria almost an exercise in futility.

And if they don't get you through bombs they'll simply suffocate you through birthrates over the next 20-30 years. You may be an old man when it happens but I'd wager that your grand kids end up growing as a minority. For sure this will be the case for kids in England. Maybe Scotland is simply too much of an extreme place for even Muslims to want to conquer, LOL.

11-14-2015, 08:45 AM
Yeah.... I hadnt forgot about 7/7. I meant this current phase and style of attacks. totally agree with the part about security services foiling plots on a daily basis too. They regularly say as much over here.

I dont agree that they will take over by outbreeding. I think this current refugee crisis is peaking and as usual the powers that be are a slow machine to get going. This tide will get stemmed. Shit may get nasty on the borders. So be it.

I also dont agree that going into syria is futile. We should take the head of the snake.

Since we are in the politics thread, this is the sort of situation I meant pages ago when I said about people being pigeon holed into left or right wing etc.... I believe in a lot of so called left wing ideas, but I also believe that goverment surveillance scope should be stepped up, and the ID card plan that was mooted years ago should be inplemented. Both of these on the basis of, if you are doing nothing wrong........ I also believe we in the UK should close our borders for the time being and implememt a skills based immigration system in the future.
11-14-2015, 10:04 AM
(11-14-2015 05:47 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Mate Barry is small fry compared to what Merkel is up to.

It is a very valid point Lloyd and unfortunately the future doesn't look pretty. What i ultimately do see is chaos on the streets. Eventually the people will have had enough and marshall law will reign and innocent Muslims will be targeted, hate crimes will rise on both sides and as Enoch Powell predicted all those years, there will be blood in the streets. I know there were a couple who laughed at my apocalypse type predictions on the other thread but I suggest what happened today is unfortunately proving to be true. and to think, this is only the start.

Yea I read this last week! http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wor...7602262569

I am hearing in many cases they are grown man and almost no women and children.Their plan to take over the world is probably a pretty good one. Part of it is to flat out reproduce more off spring, when we do 2 or 3 kids with one wife, they have 4 or 5 wives that have 5 or 6 kids! There's a town in Michigan that just elected a Muslim city counsel. The radical ones are major trouble.
11-14-2015, 12:13 PM
These people are insane! http://www.salon.com/2015/11/14/and_so_t...activists/
11-14-2015, 12:55 PM
I see one of the suicide bombers from Paris has been confirmed as a "refugee" who passed through the greek islands.

Might be a bit of a rethink around central Europe now re both taking migrants and also even allowing them passage. This is the nightmare scenario fir a lot of Euro leaders. Thank fuck not many of them have yet made it to the UK

For me, any aid we wish to offer from now on should come in the form of sending money to support refugee camps in neighbouring countries like lebanon etc.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)