Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
12-03-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
On March 11, 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked by a member of the media what she thought were the major accomplishments of her tenure as Secretary of State. She answered, "My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2015, 12:12 AM
What the fuck does that even mean?

I knew her supporters couldn't name one accomplishment of hers, but I never knew even she would be incapable of doing it. lol
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2015, 12:21 AM
I must admit I read that twice, because although I was sure it said nothing, it was such a politicians ramble that I began to doubt myself. Where do they learn to do that?
12-04-2015, 02:05 AM
(12-03-2015 10:12 PM)Spyder Wrote:  On March 11, 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked by a member of the media what she thought were the major accomplishments of her tenure as Secretary of State. She answered, "My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."

Gentlemen if we could just out our prejudice aside for a moment I think we can all agree that that is some kind if awesome. Even Floyd would struggle to beat that in all it's detailed vagueness. I'm gonna start memorizing it and apply for a bunch of jobs just so that I can roll it out at interviews.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-04-2015, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 08:12 AM by BrotherCane.)
On the Clinton's! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllRRtzXNyk

(12-03-2015 10:12 PM)Spyder Wrote:  On March 11, 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked by a member of the media what she thought were the major accomplishments of her tenure as Secretary of State. She answered, "My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."

She could have said that she over through Libya's government and ran guns threw Turkey to Al Qaeda in Syria I guess huh?
12-06-2015, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 05:10 PM by BrotherCane.)
Seen this one yet? roll eyes http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/06/ny-dai...servative/

12-06-2015, 09:07 PM
The President finally called it a terrorist attack.

Way to go Barry! Welcome to the party...

12-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Did he use the words radical or Islam in combination with terror?
12-06-2015, 11:47 PM
He said that "the individuals appear to have been radicalized."

12-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Radicalized what though?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)