Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
02-23-2016, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2016 04:41 PM by BrotherCane.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
http://www.gopusa.com/doj-wants-ban-on-p...istration/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 05:16 AM
They always pull that shit, Cane. That's the only way that they can stuff the ballot box without a paper trail.

Sal, gotta give you a lot of credit. Whether you were just fucking around or not, you liked Trump from the moment that he announced he was running. Granted, you went off message several times with support for Kasich, but you didn't bash Trump.

I rolled my eyes when he announced and thought that it was going to be a distraction. Now, I actually think that he is going to win it all. Fucking crazy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2016, 05:52 AM
(02-24-2016 05:16 AM)Spyder Wrote:  They always pull that shit, Cane. That's the only way that they can stuff the ballot box without a paper trail.

Sal, gotta give you a lot of credit. Whether you were just fucking around or not, you liked Trump from the moment that he announced he was running. Granted, you went off message several times with support for Kasich, but you didn't bash Trump.

I rolled my eyes when he announced and thought that it was going to be a distraction. Now, I actually think that he is going to win it all. Fucking crazy.

Americans love the 'Daz' factor, it's fucken hilarious. I for one hope he at least wins the Rep. nomination and I can promise you that even all the way down in tiny NZ I will be watching every single debate.

The thing is about Trump, you get the sense that many Americans supported him in private but were unwilling to do so in public because it wasn't 'cool' or politically correct, but you get the sense that now many of you feel like you don't have to even hide your Trump love anymore. When a guy like that gets that much momentum going he'll be hard to stop.

in a very different way it echoes the run Obama got on during the primaries when he was running against Billary, there is a sense of history about what's happening right now.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-24-2016, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 09:52 AM by salvador.)
Spyder, I still think Kasich would be a better president - not that Kasich would be great or even good, just better than Trump. I've been pretty sure Trump would win from the beginning because of the charisma factor and because a huge percentage of voters are angry/terrified, but I've been huuugely disappointed in his rhetoric on entitlement reform ("loser of an issue") and because he keeps talking about building up the military even though we're broke.

The truth, like Ollie said, is that there are a fair number of celebs who would win out of the gate: Oprah, Clint Eastwood (pre-chair spectacle), and maybe even Tom Hanks.

For all the rap guys here, there was a hilarious (it was supposed to be serious) political rap song in the late 1980s about Ronald Reagan. The rapper kept referring to him as Ronald Ray-Gun and the refrain was "we would have rather had John Wayne". If anyone knows that song, please let me know the title.
02-24-2016, 11:25 AM
I think that what stands out most in these primaries is the voter turnout. They almost doubled the number of people going to caucus last night in Nevada than went in 2012. This is going to be a landslide.

02-24-2016, 11:44 AM
Yep
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
I have to hand it to The Donald, he was on fire tonight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-02-2016, 12:07 PM
It would be hilarious if Trump started sounding more moderate going forward. THAT would be genius.
03-02-2016, 10:02 PM
He's already pivoted by labeling himself a "common sense conservative".

I still find it hysterical how afraid both parties are of him. It must mean that he's doing something right.

03-02-2016, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 10:21 PM by JONdaCON.)
I wonder if the Republican party will eventually rally around Trump?..

Right now they're splitting votes between Cruz and Rubio... But I just dont see Rubio gaining ground.

The turn out has been HUGE because of Trump.. People arent showing up for anyone else...

Im surprised Hillary did so well vs Sanders..

Is she being set up to lose???.....

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)