Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
03-02-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
what are the implications of a candidate for the presidency who doesn't have the support of his party? Or would they be forced to rally round him? What would happen to his presidency (heaven forbid) if the Republican establishment refused to support him? wouldnt that be a bit of a shambolic/nightmare scanrio where nothing would get done and the leader would be constantly undermined?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 10:49 PM
When Trump is elected he'll be smart enough to start off with the simple things that both parties can rally behind: he'll put forward a bill that encourages companies to repatriate the $2TR of profits they have stashed in foreign countries at a reduced tax rate to encourage jobs here (both parties will vote for it) and he'll nominate a moderate judge to the supreme court that both parties will like (opaque as hell on roe vs wade) long before he'll propose the wall.

I almost think he will have a simple personal income tax reform plan that eliminates loopholes for rich people voted on before he will bother trying to get a bill to build the wall.

And I suspect that when he does propose the bill that would authorize the wall, the bill will reluctantly (cough...cough) include a provision NOT TO EXPORT 11MM illegal mexicans under the condition that they will NEVER BE CITIZENS. That will be the compromise and both sides will be thrilled.

I actually think that even though Trump sounds a lot like a fascist, he's actually going to govern like a moderate and let other people take the credit for beating him into submission to get the deals done.
03-03-2016, 01:34 AM
I see Trump as a unifier as well. Shit, he's already unified both sides against him. The more the establishment berates him, the more popular support he gets. Did you guys see these voter turnouts? It's historical.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Is Donald stumbling?
03-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Wilsonian Foreign policy so bad that we are actually fighting ourselves!!!

http://www.hangthebankers.com/american-f...els-syria/
03-04-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 05:23 PM by BrotherCane.)
(03-03-2016 11:46 PM)salvador Wrote:  Is Donald stumbling?
He is good but very weak.

Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5FNDRgPOLs&sns=fb
03-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Cane, where do you find this stuff?

The piano in the background gives it an almost poetic gravity!

I like the basic premise of most of what that guy is saying though it's absurdly simplistic and hilariously slanted, not to mention psychotic. That said, he's absolutely right about the moral superiority of drug dealers and prostitutes over our elected officials.

I really do appreciate what you bring to this thread because I would never come across any of it otherwise. And I love that we live in a country where this kind of subversive message is tolerated.
03-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Here's another one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uVV2Dcqt0
03-04-2016, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 09:06 PM by BrotherCane.)
(03-04-2016 06:18 PM)salvador Wrote:  Cane, where do you find this stuff?

The piano in the background gives it an almost poetic gravity!

I like the basic premise of most of what that guy is saying though it's absurdly simplistic and hilariously slanted, not to mention psychotic. That said, he's absolutely right about the moral superiority of drug dealers and prostitutes over our elected officials.

I really do appreciate what you bring to this thread because I would never come across any of it otherwise. And I love that we live in a country where this kind of subversive message is tolerated.

Honestly bro, it's important to understand and know what you are listening to so you can absorb the useful information that you are listening to, watching or reading. I am not an anarchist YET but getting there. When this thread started, I was a conservative and leaned libertarian a bit, I became libertarian than is a true conservative since from what I have learned, read and came to understand.

As I said though, you were listening to an Anarchist, I get where he is coming from just like I do when reading or hearing Lew Rockwell or reading Ludwig von Mises and know the difference from Tom Woods or say Kevin Gutzman. My feeling is if you know where they are coming from, you won't just dismiss the material in question. With that said, in my view, no one in the current race that will change things much...better than Clinton? Sure a bit but honestly, I don't see much difference from Bill Clinton to GW Bush to Obama. They are all roughly the same. True liberty is what will bring change, not talking points and pure bullshit! Get where I am coming from?

Everyone should read this! https://mises.org/library/understanding-...shell-game

This one too! https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/03/gary...d-deficit/
03-04-2016, 11:50 PM
(03-04-2016 08:54 PM)BrotherCane Wrote:  With that said, in my view, no one in the current race that will change things much...better than Clinton? Sure a bit but honestly, I don't see much difference from Bill Clinton to GW Bush to Obama. They are all roughly the same.

True liberty is what will bring change, not talking points and pure bullshit! Get where I am coming from?

My favorite post of this thread!

"they are all roughly the same." ---so so so fucking right! Nobody should be allowed to vote who couldn't at least make this argument on a test even if they didn't believe it.

Where you start to scare me is when you start talking "true liberty". That seems to be a spring board to the cray cray!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)