Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
03-10-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I think it's going to be funny to see who she picks as a running mate. She has to get someone young and exciting to appeal to the young white dems who flat out aren't voting for her. Her running mate is going to have to walk the fine line of being exciting and charismatic without being TOO charismatic to steal her thunder. My bet is Castro:with him she gets young and hispanic and good looking without being too exciting. I would put him at the top of the list.

It's kind of like the line from "Semi-Tough" where Billy Clyde Puckett describes the perfect woman (who doesn't exist). Among the attributes the perfect woman has to have (perfect looking and totally willing to go get her man a meatloaf sandwich after sex ect.), the perfect woman "has to be smart, but not quite as smart as the guy she's with."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 04:52 PM
A potato would be more charismatic than Hillary. She is going to struggle to get people to the polls to support her.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2016, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 06:13 PM by BrotherCane.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9n6cVQp4I

A Multiple Choice Test for "Reagan Conservatives"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/03/jack...ervatives/
03-10-2016, 08:11 PM
YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP! http://www.elderstatement.com/2016/03/ag...stice.html

http://tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-613-clima...eally-say/
03-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Scary!

Here's my favorite wacko quote from Congresswoman Waters. ELECTIONS MATTER!!!!

03-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Unfortunately it is only going to get worse. There is an entire generation of Americans, Millennials, that have been raised by helicopter parents and fully indoctrinated by liberal media and progressive educators. They are all about someone else doing things for them, and want it done immediately rather than putting in the work to make it happen for themselves. Those "kids" are the future of the country and will gleefully march it toward insurmountable debt leading to the eventual collapse of the dollar.

We are doomed. These will be remembered as the "good 'ole days".

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 10:33 AM
True that Spyder. Certainly its true that todays youth want it right now and they neither know nor care what it costs. Celebrity culture must bear a lot of the blame though.

Sal, whatever your leanings, dont ever think for a second the CEO of S(hell) oil gives a single fuck about you or your gas prices. Im sure you dont anyway, but Shell are the worst of a very rotten bunch.
03-11-2016, 11:17 AM
I'm sure Shell is as crooked as all of them.

That said, every single country that has nationalized its oil industry has totally corrupt and inefficient production. In fact, all the countries with nationalized industries use American/western technology and management to get their oil because competition in the private sector has produced such strides in technology (offshore and fracking) that no one else has.

Nationalizing the oil industry is a catastrophically bad idea that only a crazy bag lady like Maxine Waters could ever think was a good idea.
03-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Big oil make is less than government from the ground to the pump via taxes and most everything around us is made of plastic but big oil is the problem? Add to that that the US government made more than Exxon on student loans last year but look over there at that climate change! lol
03-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Yeah, and from 1985-2002 the oil industry lost over half its workforce because the price of oil was about exactly the cost of getting it out of the ground so the industry had to get extremely lean.

Then when the prices increased again, Obama was on a kick saying that there needed to be a "windfall profits tax" because the profits in that commodity were unfair - not that anyone in government ever cared when every independent producer in Texas and Oklahoma went bankrupt in the 80s and 90s.

The truth is that a CEO like Rex Tillerson from Exxon would be a great choice to run the country just to make our government more efficient.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)