Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
06-30-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Haha did anyone see Farage come out and give it to those fat cat Eurocrats the other day? Classic.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2016, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 08:06 AM by lloyd mayflower.)
Seen him floundering as he was forced to admit the cornerstone figures of the leave campaign were pure lies.

Disgusting troll of man. Truly one of the most despicable men to enter British Politics (right or left)

On another note, iv never known British politics to be in such a disorganised mess. Its horrendous. The whole country seems to be divided and rudderless. Iv also never known politics to be thrust into the daily conversation as much as it is now.

Edit: Buffoon and vote leave leader Boris Johnson has ruled himself out of the running for prime minister despite long being held as the favourite and never having his his ambitions.

This to me is a clear indication (as if more were needed) that thise in the leave campaign neither expected nor wanted the result they got. Grandstanding and furtherment of careers was the order of the day. Now no one wants to steer the ship on the opurse they put it on.

Sad day for democracy when lies and half truths can win such an important vote then the perpetrators simply wash their hands of the fallout. Sad day indeed.
06-30-2016, 11:55 AM
(06-30-2016 07:11 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Sad day for democracy when lies and half truths can win such an important vote then the perpetrators simply wash their hands of the fallout. Sad day indeed.
You could've been talking about the 2012 American Presidential Election with that statement.

This is a great thing that you guys did. You will all be better off for it.

Did you all see this dirty shit? We all know that it happens, but the arrogant disregard to do it in front of everyone is incredible.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/amid-fbi-email...ories.html

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2016, 06:03 PM
(06-30-2016 07:11 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Seen him floundering as he was forced to admit the cornerstone figures of the leave campaign were pure lies.

Disgusting troll of man. Truly one of the most despicable men to enter British Politics (right or left)

On another note, iv never known British politics to be in such a disorganised mess. Its horrendous. The whole country seems to be divided and rudderless. Iv also never known politics to be thrust into the daily conversation as much as it is now.

Edit: Buffoon and vote leave leader Boris Johnson has ruled himself out of the running for prime minister despite long being held as the favourite and never having his his ambitions.

This to me is a clear indication (as if more were needed) that thise in the leave campaign neither expected nor wanted the result they got. Grandstanding and furtherment of careers was the order of the day. Now no one wants to steer the ship on the opurse they put it on.

Sad day for democracy when lies and half truths can win such an important vote then the perpetrators simply wash their hands of the fallout. Sad day indeed.

The truth being Lloyd both sides indulged in a fair amount of lies and scaremongering. What I don't get Lloyd is your fear for being out of the EU. Norway which has one of the highest levels of wealth per capita in the world is not part of the EU and does just fine.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Have you seen the cost of living in Norway Ollie?

They hardly go to the pub as its too expensive. Thats not a world I want to live in.

Norway also retained state ownership of all their oil and gas of which they have more than us.

EU employment law as iv already explained is a big part of it but at this moment in time, what scares me the most is that the people who pulled us out have all backed away from steering the ship. That tells you more than anything else. This is not going to work out better for the average Joe Public like me.
07-01-2016, 08:16 AM
It will if you can get your head out of your asses and stop voting political hacks into office (America too!), and abandon liberalism at every juncture.

You never even had a chance in the EU. Now you do.
07-01-2016, 09:33 AM
We dont have a chance. As I predicted on the day of the result to my leave leaning mates... Watch as the Schengen agreement remains in place as part of the horse trading. That will make a lie of the last remaining pledge upon which they garnered votes. The people who negotiate our exit will be, as always in politics, inherently self serving. Access to the EU market and the best trade deals will trump any pledge to the masses, hence the border control everyone voted for will remain as bad then as it is now.

The British public have been well and truly hoodwinked on this one.

The only good thing is the seethe that comes from Englandshire when all this unfolds will be unparalleled and I will 'told you so' the shit out of them.

Meaningful EU reform was the way to go. However, too many were blinded by promises that could never be kept made by men not in a position to keep them.
07-01-2016, 09:45 AM
The EU would never make changes without a move like this. More countries are going to leave, and the EU will be forced to change or fall from existence.

The EU will NOT lock out the UK from trade deals. All of that is BS political posturing meant to scare you and the other 'Joe Public's' that are thinking about voting to leave. You guys have the 5th largest consumer market in the world. The EU locking you out would ensure their demise. It ain't going to happen.

This is going to be better for everyone.

07-06-2016, 02:14 AM
That decision bu the FBI was a fucken rort. But here's the thing, just like the Brexit vote, the 'man in the street' voter is starting to smell what's up and they'll know that this is some dirty politics right here. I think if anything this will give The Donald a boost. Joe Public is just so sick of this type of shit happening on an almost daily basis.

07-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Oh yeah. It reeks of dirty politics, and everyone sees it. They definitely play by a separate set of rules. Even if the support for Trump doesn't rise, the support for Hillary will wane. She will struggle to get people to the polls.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)