Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
08-31-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(08-31-2016 02:43 AM)Spyder Wrote:  http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...z4ItDKMPHG

Cot dang bro, you go from racist to sexist!!!! WTF?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2016, 10:13 AM
She might be the worst person in the history of US politics. I mean, there isn't a single redeeming quality about her. It is all bad.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2016, 06:51 PM
(08-31-2016 10:13 AM)Spyder Wrote:  She might be the worst person in the history of US politics. I mean, there isn't a single redeeming quality about her. It is all bad.

There is something very 'House of Cards' about the Clintons. They are literally gangsters running for the White House. I've been watching some old Christopher Hitchens videos on YouTube where he eviscerates them at will, lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-31-2016, 07:26 PM
(08-31-2016 06:51 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  There is something very 'House of Cards' about the Clintons. They are literally gangsters running for the White House. I've been watching some old Christopher Hitchens videos on YouTube where he eviscerates them at will, lol
Yeah, this goes back decades from their time in Arkansas. It wouldn't be as bothersome if they weren't so fucking brazen about it. Being above the law is their entitlement, and don't you dare burden them by bringing it up.

08-31-2016, 07:31 PM
(08-31-2016 10:13 AM)Spyder Wrote:  She might be the worst person in the history of US politics. I mean, there isn't a single redeeming quality about her. It is all bad.

And still beating Trump in key states?!?: What does that say?
08-31-2016, 10:20 PM
(08-31-2016 07:31 PM)BrotherCane Wrote:  And still beating Trump in key states?!?: What does that say?
That the media machine has the sheep trained.

09-01-2016, 12:03 AM
(08-31-2016 10:20 PM)Spyder Wrote:  That the media machine has the sheep trained.

You guys wouldn't believe how 'international' the media bias runs. Even down here in NZ every gaffe that Trump makes even a minor joke that doesn't quite comes off gets reported with outrage and opprobrium and leads the evening news.

When Hilary got caught rigging the DNC? Hardly a peep. The email scandal? Not more than a 30 second item. The easiest way to uncover bias in my mind is to take the incident in question and attribute it to the other candidate and then imagine how the media would report it. If it had been Trump caught trying to rig his nomination or deleting emails left right and centre the media would have fucken exploded like it was the biggest scandal since Watergate. Look Trump is obviously no angel and does some dumb shit but geez it would be nice if the media just stuck to reporting the news in an unbiased fashion rather trying to create it through their venal slanted biases.

The liberal media are scum. Thankfully we saw Britain fight back and I was hoping that we would see the same in America but the media bias may prove too powerful. Should be interesting to see what Assange releases but you get the feeling that the media will simply brush it under the carpet, so strong is their will for Hilary to win.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-01-2016, 03:01 AM
(09-01-2016 12:03 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  The easiest way to uncover bias in my mind is to take the incident in question and attribute it to the other candidate and then imagine how the media would report it.
Great point, and we actually have a perfect case study. Both candidates hold news conferences on the same day...Hillary calls Trump a racist, and Trump calls Hillary a bigot.

How did the media report this?

It used to be veiled, but now the bias is so fucking obvious. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

09-01-2016, 09:38 AM
The media is awful but my point is that Trump is badly flawed and should be up by double digits but ask like a spoiled child! I mean here Clinton says how the democrats run the economy better and he is so weak he doesn't say that those policies caused the crash via the housing boom and bust. Look I get that he is a roll of the dice but unless this corruption and emailed take her down, I think Trump will blow it and seems like that was the plan all along, didn't I say that last August?
09-01-2016, 03:31 PM
You still think that any other GOP candidate would be treated differently?

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)