Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-26-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Tonight will probably be the decisive moment of the election cycle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2016, 08:54 PM
I've been doing a little bit of pregame drinking for the debate tonight. It kinda feels like the lead up to a big fight. lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Someone fucked with the scales. These two do not belong in the same weight class.

09-26-2016, 09:24 PM
On my 2nd blunt.....

Geez, Hillary sounds SO scripted and Donald is killing her right now!
09-26-2016, 09:57 PM
I was expecting Trump to be restrained and instead he's a fucking bulldog.
09-26-2016, 10:14 PM
He said "I was in Chicago, you decided to stay home." LMFAO
09-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Trump wasn't ready. When they hit him on the tax returns and bankruptcies, he should've nailed not only on her emails, but on the Clinton Foundation.

When they brought up the race hustling, he should've hit them on every major inner city in America being run by liberal democrats for decades.

Whe she played the woman card, he should've nailed her on her treatment of Bill Clinton's mistresses and rape victims.

Really just disappointed in Trump. He had a chance to blow her out of the water, but he never went for the kill.
09-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Hillary finished a little stronger. Trump spent too much time defending on the birther issue, his taxes, bankruptcies, lawsuits, etc. Momentum will probably shift towards Hillary now.
09-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Haven't watched the debate yet but I have it taped. Hard to know who win because I have CNN on right now and the panel contains 7 Democrats and 2 Republicans so you can imagine how that is panning out, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-26-2016, 11:42 PM
I think that Hillary finished stronger as well, but the truth is that most people had already checked out by then. I don't think that this will move the needle much at all.

I could tell that Trump was holding back, and I couldn't figure out why. But he said in a few of the post-debate interviews that he held back for Chelsea's sake, who he said he has a fondness for.

I looked at this debate like a championship boxing match before it started, and I think that we got Ayala-Tapia 1. One of them was clearly more polished and scripted, while the other was shooting from the hip. Ayala won that one on the cards, but Tapia won over the crowd. I guess we'll see what adjustments are made for the return bout.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)