Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-17-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(01-16-2017 10:29 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Well frankly I just wanted to buy a cycle of HGH, as I'm over 40 I'm still fairly fit but I'm curious to see what effects/benefits it may have and a couple of grams of the Devil's Dandruff. My needs are simple, LOL.
Didn't Sly get his HGH from Australia? In America, we have Male Health clinics where you can literally just roll up there and say that you don't have the energy that you used to. You guys probably have something like that down there.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2017, 01:18 AM
Id def like to get my hands on some HGH....
01-17-2017, 04:46 AM
(01-17-2017 12:58 AM)Spyder Wrote:  Didn't Sly get his HGH from Australia? In America, we have Male Health clinics where you can literally just roll up there and say that you don't have the energy that you used to. You guys probably have something like that down there.

No Sly got busted arriving in Australia to shoot that last Rambo with some vials of HGH in his luggage. He claimed he didn't know they were illegal in Oz and copped a fine. And 'no' at this point we can't just rock up and get it in NZ. I've done my research and I believe within a decade it will be quite common for guys to go on the odd cycle of HGh as they get older.

Anyway at this point I have found a really easy to follow step-by-step guide to get into Silk Rd, version 3.0 I have my invisible IP address software and am currently downloading Tor, so let's see what happens.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
01-17-2017, 06:18 AM
Ok so I'm in! That was fucken easy, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-17-2017, 11:19 AM
Dont forget to delete everything once you're out.

Onion routing helps too.
01-17-2017, 02:55 PM
And keep the default window size. Don't maximize it.

01-17-2017, 04:11 PM
(01-17-2017 11:19 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Dont forget to delete everything once you're out.

Onion routing helps too.

Delete everything?

01-17-2017, 05:11 PM
(01-17-2017 04:11 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Delete everything?
Yes, everything. Delete your drivers license, your bank accounts, your birth certificate, your passport, your credit cards, your employment records....anything that shows proof that you exist. Everything.

01-17-2017, 06:05 PM
(01-17-2017 05:11 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Yes, everything. Delete your drivers license, your bank accounts, your birth certificate, your passport, your credit cards, your employment records....anything that shows proof that you exist. Everything.

lollol

01-17-2017, 08:05 PM
New groping allegation. Do you guys think there's any merit to these claims?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...9da530b0e2

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)