Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
08-02-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(08-02-2018 07:38 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  What are some good talking points to rub in some Libs face?

Asking for a friend.

Probably best to just not bother talking politics if its to be nothing but a point scoring exercise tbh.

Politics is too important for the petty, tribal bullshit it is slowly becoming. Saddening to see it dragged in the sewer, although not altogether surprising in this day and age where adults are more and more behaving like fucking children.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2018, 11:47 PM
Lloyd, why so serious?

Nothing is better then trolling a Lib.. I wasn't being serious tho. I mean, all you have to do is say he was a better President then Obama ever was and he's also NOT racist, just to make a few heads explode.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2018, 02:17 AM
Sorry Jon. I am having a shitty time at work and it culminated lastnight. I was a grumpy man!
08-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Jon, point out how black unemployment, hispanic unemployment, and unemployment for women are all at record lows under Trump.

Another one is when they said he is racist because he said "all mexicans are rapist."

Get them to bring up the quote. (He *doesn't* say that). Then draw their attention to his last line "...and some of them are, I assume, good people."

Where you can then point out how a racist would actually assume that they were all rapists, whereas Trump does the opposite (assumes some are good). Head explosion.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
08-03-2018, 01:43 PM
I like reminded people how close he was to Tyson and King.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2018, 09:19 PM
(08-03-2018 01:43 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  I like reminded people how close he was to Tyson and King.

Pont out how his support with Latinos and Blacks in particular is EXPLODING. And that he won a massive percentage of the female vote.

Talk to them about how the EU are coming to the table regarding tariffs.

As per Russia talk to them about how Trump has helped the Ukraine strengthen their border against Russia with military aid. Remind them that trump has bombed Russian ally Syria twice (Obama did nothing) and in the process blew up 200 of Vlad's finest mercenaries. Tell them that Trump has nixed the Iran deal which Russia was 100% opposed to scrapping. Remind them that sanctions under this administration are now tougher than at any point during the Obama years. tell them that he is actively pressuring Germany to stop purchasing their energy off Russia, which would then cripple the Russian economy.

Remind them that Trump got hostages back from N Korea along with the bodies of dead servicemen and hasn't had to pay a cent to do so, unlike you-know-who.

Tell them that Trump is now negotiating countries to start paying their fair share under the NATO agreements.

And soon, best of all he will through sanctions topple the Iranian regime.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-05-2018, 09:23 PM
Why is an American president toppling a foreign regime seen as a good thing?

FWIW I am fully aware that Britain get involved in that stuff too. I wish we wouldnt
08-05-2018, 09:25 PM
(08-05-2018 09:23 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Why is an American president toppling a foreign regime seen as a good thing?

FWIW I am fully aware that Britain get involved in that stuff too. I wish we wouldnt

Go ask an average Iranian in the street if they'd like a democratic govt. America is not sending troops in I believe, but they will support the will of the people which is clearly for regime change.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Cant really get behind that sort of thing tbh. Its none of Americas business just as its none of the UKs business. Picking and choosing which regimes to overthrow under the guise of what the average Iranian wants (come on now) is fucking bullshit.
08-05-2018, 10:23 PM
(08-05-2018 10:09 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Cant really get behind that sort of thing tbh. Its none of Americas business just as its none of the UKs business. Picking and choosing which regimes to overthrow under the guise of what the average Iranian wants (come on now) is fucking bullshit.

So if the imminent revolution is successful in Iran you will be Ok with it? I hope so.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)