Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
08-10-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I bet no-one was more surprised by Jeffrey Epstein's suicide this weekend than Jeffery Epstein.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2019, 09:24 PM
Hahaha. I said the exact same thing on Sherdog. No one was more surprised by Epstein’s suicide than Epstein.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
08-10-2019, 10:40 PM
(08-10-2019 09:24 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Hahaha. I said the exact same thing on Sherdog. No one was more surprised by Epstein’s suicide than Epstein.

He probably never saw it coming, especially after he'd already 'survived' a previous suicide attempt, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-11-2019, 06:16 AM
Actually, the “suicidal” Epstein had just very recently told friends he’d feared for his life, as someone had already attempted to “suicide” him several weeks earlier.

They’ve also just reported that guards “forgot” to do their mandatory security checks the night he was suicided. A former warden of the prison called it shocking and unbelievable.

Suicide isn’t the correct verdict. Arkancide is.

08-11-2019, 07:36 AM
Often in high profile cases, we speculate that someone is gefinitely going to get rubbed out. Its our spy film fetish coming out... But it never happens. That it has happened here makes what he knew even more intriguing. I hope to see some absolute mega names dragged into this in a massive web of conspiracy
08-11-2019, 08:55 AM
We should all pick our favourites. I wish to see Prince Andrew and hopefully other British Royals implicated.
08-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Clinton has long been implicated, so I’m good. Any Democrat after that (and ALL the politicians named so far have been) is icing on the cake.

08-11-2019, 03:50 PM
(08-11-2019 06:16 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Actually, the “suicidal” Epstein had just very recently told friends he’d feared for his life, as someone had already attempted to “suicide” him several weeks earlier.

They’ve also just reported that guards “forgot” to do their mandatory security checks the night he was suicided. A former warden of the prison called it shocking and unbelievable.

Suicide isn’t the correct verdict. Arkancide is.

Got to be a little proud of myself.

I called the "camera malfunction" an hour before it was released... verbatim.

Shocker.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2019, 04:22 PM
I absolutely love a scandal hitting the upper echelpns of society.

It has to be remembered that these people leave behind them a long line of victims, pain and misery. But it is fucking delicious when the untouchable get their pants pulled down.
08-11-2019, 05:31 PM
It's truly amazing and shows just how dangerous a 'talkative' Epstein was to these people. Even though he'd survived one 'suicide' attempt, and even though he was housed in the supposedly the tightest facility in America and on suicide watch, even despite all that and with the entire world knowing suicide would be deemed bullshit they had to rub him out anyway.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)