Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-03-2020, 06:28 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I don’t think so. It would be absolute and utter suicide on Iran’s part. While your average goatfucker might be more than happy to die in jihad, the mullahs and shahs are not.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2020, 06:53 AM
In this scenario I always wonder what skullduggery goes on at the top. No one wants a war. Everyone meaauring everthing. What can I gain, what can I get away with, what can I lose. Trump gains include burying the inpeachment story a bit further down the pecking order I suppose. What does he lose? Well already I see his tweets quoted about Obama starting a war with Iran etc etc.

Iran.... Well they have to respond. Its out of the question that they wont respond. Is there high level intelligence discussions going on with their American counterparts telling them what they can and cant hit?
01-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Iran won't retaliate openly. Trump has already proven on several occasions that he will respond to provocations with lethal force.

01-03-2020, 09:08 AM
Surely that regime will be seriously pressured from within to respond? I had never heard of this guy but reading about him now, he is a big deal over there. I cant believe there wont be a response.
01-03-2020, 11:29 AM
(01-03-2020 09:08 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Surely that regime will be seriously pressured from within to respond? I had never heard of this guy but reading about him now, he is a big deal over there. I cant believe there wont be a response.

Not directly or openly there won't. The last thing Iran wants is full-on war with the United States. We wouldn't even need any of our craven, feckless European allies. All we'd need to do is take the leash off Israel.

01-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Well either way I hope the oil price stays up for a few weeks. That is good for Mayflower.

This has a different flavour though. Feels pretty bad. I hope it doesnt result in major conflict.
01-03-2020, 12:14 PM
(01-03-2020 11:54 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Well either way I hope the oil price stays up for a few weeks. That is good for Mayflower.

This has a different flavour though. Feels pretty bad. I hope it doesnt result in major conflict.

It only feels bad because it's new. Y'all are just used to America bending over and taking it up the ass, letting the dogs nip at our feet. It's scary because we've finally started slapping the shit out of some motherfuckers.

01-03-2020, 05:45 PM
(01-03-2020 06:53 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  In this scenario I always wonder what skullduggery goes on at the top. No one wants a war. Everyone meaauring everthing. What can I gain, what can I get away with, what can I lose. Trump gains include burying the inpeachment story a bit further down the pecking order I suppose. What does he lose? Well already I see his tweets quoted about Obama starting a war with Iran etc etc.

Iran.... Well they have to respond. Its out of the question that they wont respond. Is there high level intelligence discussions going on with their American counterparts telling them what they can and cant hit?

As per impeachment Lloyd, Trump isn't concerned about that for even a second. In fact impeachment was helping his numbers. The reality is they had the chance to take out a terrorist and they took the shot. Many moons ago Clinton was in the same position and he didn't pull the trigger. The terrorists name in question was Osama Bin Laden. I suspect that played into Trump's thinking.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-05-2020, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2020 11:11 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
How many nations has Iran invaded in the last 50 years? Now, compare that number to that of the US.

Here's an even better question; why does the US have troops in Iraq?

(01-03-2020 06:53 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  In this scenario I always wonder what skullduggery goes on at the top. No one wants a war.
The Zionists very much want war. Their mission is to bring the whole of the so-called "Middle East" under Western influence..

(01-03-2020 06:53 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Trump gains include burying the inpeachment story a bit further down the pecking order I suppose. What does he lose? Well already I see his tweets quoted about Obama starting a war with Iran etc etc.
This action on Trump's part gains him support from the Zionists and NeoCons - who have always had a hard-on for Iran.

(01-03-2020 06:53 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Iran.... Well they have to respond. Its out of the question that they wont respond. Is there high level intelligence discussions going on with their American counterparts telling them what they can and cant hit?
The Iranians WILL respond - I just fully expect that they will practice the art of the "Sheathed Sword"..
01-06-2020, 10:00 AM
(01-05-2020 11:03 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  How many nations has Iran invaded in the last 50 years? Now, compare that number to that of the US.

Here's an even better question; why does the US have troops in Iraq?

The Zionists very much want war. Their mission is to bring the whole of the so-called "Middle East" under Western influence..

This action on Trump's part gains him support from the Zionists and NeoCons - who have always had a hard-on for Iran.

The Iranians WILL respond - I just fully expect that they will practice the art of the "Sheathed Sword"..

lol

Afrocentric left-wing faggot.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)