Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-12-2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(01-12-2020 10:20 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Are you kidding? Every country in Africa was Wakanda until the evil white man came in with his clubs and completely wrecked the culturally, technologically, and intellectually superior sub-Saharan negro, clubbing them back into the Stone Age. And for all the thousands of years that have followed, they haven’t been able to recover, while the evil white man has flourished.

You beat me to it, this cat thinks Africa is Wakanda. Or maybe that other country from 'Coming to America.'

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2020, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 12:25 AM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-12-2020 10:17 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Dear God really??

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a622668/ro...-worth-it/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-47447103

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/j...frica.aids

You could honestly go on and on and on with stated examples. The fact that you're trying to deny this even goes on in Africa tells you can't have an intellectually honest debate about the challenges in that continent.
I will concede the point on rape and AIDS - but you have not proven your assertions on "witch doctors" and pre-colonial slavery. You got anything else?

(01-12-2020 10:54 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  You beat me to it, this cat thinks Africa is Wakanda. Or maybe that other country from 'Coming to America.'

Everything currently wrong with the African continent *did not exist* prior to Eurasian invasion and intervention. Your "witch doctors" and AIDS rape victims - none of that shit was going on until the continent became Islamisized and Westernized. Those are the facts.

Now, how about we take a stroll down Europe's colorful history, shall we?
01-13-2020, 06:59 AM
(01-12-2020 10:54 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  You beat me to it, this cat thinks Africa is Wakanda. Or maybe that other country from 'Coming to America.'

You're just rayciss, man. You know the white man forced sub-Saharan negroes to have unprotected sex, get AIDS, and practice voodoo. The intellectually superior black Africans are too peaceful and intelligent to defend themselves from evil whitey.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-13-2020, 05:11 PM
(01-13-2020 06:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  You're just rayciss, man. You know the white man forced sub-Saharan negroes to have unprotected sex, get AIDS, and practice voodoo. The intellectually superior black Africans are too peaceful and intelligent to defend themselves from evil whitey.

Yeah I guess I am, LOL.

An interesting well researched and attributed paper on slavery pre horrible white people. Slavery existed pre-whitey.

https://www.aehnetwork.org/wp-content/up...N-WP-6.pdf

I guess he'll deny it and engage in another round 'whattaboutism' where he pivots to World War 2 or something.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-13-2020, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 08:30 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-13-2020 05:11 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Yeah I guess I am, LOL.

An interesting well researched and attributed paper on slavery pre horrible white people. Slavery existed pre-whitey.

https://www.aehnetwork.org/wp-content/up...N-WP-6.pdf

I guess he'll deny it and engage in another round 'whattaboutism' where he pivots to World War 2 or something.

LMAO

Lets look at your source's citations:
Quote: Indigenous slaves in Africa were obtained by means of warfare, as a result of criminal penalties, by pawning (where debtors unable to repay their dues went into slavery, or sent dependents into slavery), by raiding and kidnapping, and as tribute paid by conquered nations (Klein 1998; 1978; Austin 2005; Goody 1980; Ayittey,
).

Up until ~500 years ago, Africa South of the Sahara was a complete mystery to Europeans. The West was clueless about who was there and what they had done. Beyond that, once the West became aware of the people South of the Sahara - their language, culture, religion, HISTORY, etc remained a mystery until relatively recently. The fact is, the West was and still is CLUELESS about Africa and her people.

Now, here is the reasoning for why your "paper" isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you want to know anything about the history of India, you need to ask an Indian historian. Indians are the authority on their own history. If you want to know anything about the history of France, you need to ask a French historian. The French are the authority on their own history. If you want to know anything about the history of Russia, you need to ask a Russian historian. Russians are the authority on their own history. If you want to know anything about the history of the Chinese people, you need to ask a Chinese historian. The Chinese are the authority on their own history.

Is it starting to sink in, Einstein? Clueless Europeans are NOT the authority on African history. Why should I or anyone else take your "paper" seriously when it doesn't bother to cite AFRICAN sources for AFRICAN history? Am I just supposed to accept at face value what Western so-called "academics" have to say about subject matter on which they were completely CLUELESS just two days ago? Where are the *primary sources* for this information? Where are the African historians - you know, the people who were actually there - to corroborate this story?

Here are the FACTS: The African already had rich culture, religion, science and a LONG history when most of Europe was covered in ice and the few people who lived there did little more than run about hitting each other over the head with clubs all while living out of caves and eating raw meat.

So, feel free to take this paper to the toilet and wipe your ass with it seeing as that's the extent of its usefulness. Come back when you have something from a proper researcher who has the proper *primary source* material.
01-13-2020, 06:24 PM
(01-13-2020 05:57 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  LMAO

Lets look at your source's citations:
Up until ~500 years ago, Africa South of the Sahara was a complete mystery to Europeans. The West was clueless about who was there and what they had done. Beyond that, once the West became aware of the people South of the Sahara - their language, culture, religion, HISTORY, etc remained a mystery until relatively recently. The fact is, the West was and still is CLUELESS about Africa and her people.

Now, here is the reasoning for why your "paper" isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you want to know anything about the history of India, you need to ask an Indian historian. Indians are the authority on their own history. If you want to know anything about the history of France, you need to ask a French historian. The French are the authority on their own history. If you want to know anything about the history of Russia, you need to ask a Russian historian. Russians are the authority on their own history. If you want to know anything about the history of the Chinese people, you need to ask a Chinese historian. The Chinese are the authority on their own history.

Is it starting to sink in, Einstein? Clueless Europeans are NOT the authority on African history. Why should I or anyone else take your "paper" seriously when it doesn't bother to cite AFRICAN sources for AFRICAN history? Am I just supposed to accept at face value what Western so-called "academics" have to say about subject matter on which they were completely CLUELESS just two days ago? Where are the *primary sources* for this information. Where are the African historians - you know, the people who were actually there - to corroborate this story?

Here are the FACTS: The African already had rich culture, religion, science and a LONG history when most of Europe was covered in ice and the few people who lived there did little more than run about hitting each other over the head with clubs all while living out of caves and eating raw meat.

So, feel free to take this paper to the toilet and wipe your ass with it seeing as that's the extent of its usefulness. Come back when you have something from a proper researcher who has the proper *primary source* material.

lollollollol Historians are only relevant by their melanin levels, is that what you're asking me to believe? Now if we are talking about 'primary source' material and we are talking thousands of years ago please feel free to tell me how I'd obtain that?

Just to be clear, your contention is Africa was basically a big ole version of Wikanda with ZERO slavery before colonization? That is what you're asking me to believe?

01-13-2020, 06:47 PM
lol

What an absolute dumbfuck. I guarantee you his standard for history is not consistent. And I’ll prove it right now. Americans, Africans, Europeans, and Asians are NOT the authority on Israel or Jewish history. If you want to know about Jewish/Israeli history, you have to get it from Jewish/Israeli sources.

01-13-2020, 06:55 PM
Yeah, so judging by those standards....

...how can we trust you to tell us Europeans are clueless, since, you know, you're not European?

In fact, are you African? Where were you born?

Black
01-13-2020, 07:30 PM
African man (a real African, not the fake American ones) agrees with Trump, Africa is a shithole.

01-13-2020, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 08:43 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-13-2020 06:24 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  lollollollol Historians are only relevant by their melanin levels, is that what you're asking me to believe?
I never made that argument. I'm only asking that you use some common sense. If you want to know about the intimate details of Australian Aboriginal history - you don't ask Peruvian historians.

1 + 1 = 2

(01-13-2020 06:24 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Now if we are talking about 'primary source' material and we are talking thousands of years ago please feel free to tell me how I'd obtain that?
You want to know something about African history? Go ask an African historian. Better yet, go ask two or three..

1 + 1 = 2

(01-13-2020 06:24 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Just to be clear, your contention is Africa was basically a big ole version of Wikanda with ZERO slavery before colonization? That is what you're asking me to believe?
No. All I'm saying is, if you want to know Africa's history, go ask some African historians. How is it that Europeans are the authority on African history? How does that even begin to make sense?

(01-13-2020 06:47 PM)Grimaldi Negro Wrote:  lol

What an absolute dumbfuck. I guarantee you his standard for history is not consistent. And I’ll prove it right now. Americans, Africans, Europeans, and Asians are NOT the authority on Israel or Jewish history. If you want to know about Jewish/Israeli history, you have to get it from Jewish/Israeli sources.

No problem Grimaldi. I'm more than happy to bitchslap you - yet again - with the FACTS coming straight from the horse's mouth...

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)