Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-20-2020, 06:54 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(09-20-2020 04:33 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I think you mean John Roberts and you're right, he has been an absolute fucken disaster. I hope Trump goes with Amy Coney-Barrett. Watch the Left go nuts and smear a white mother of 5 plus 2 adopted kids (1 with special needs.) It will only win Trump more suburban females, a demographic he could probably do with a bump in. They will make this woman out to the devil incarnate. They have no shame.

Yeah, John Roberts. Don't know why the fuck I said (John) Kennedy. He's the exact opposite of Roberts.

I think it will be Coney-Barrett. The handwriting has been on the wall on that one for awhile.

Trump could use a boost with suburban white women, but I think he got it the minute the riots started and Joe Biden vowed to reinstate Obama's housing plan that would force residential zones to include low-income housing units. Black lives matter to white suburban soccer moms, as long as they don't actually have to live with these thugs or interact with them on a day to day basis as their property values tank.

I don't despise anyone on earth more than white-guilt leftists. Scum of the fucking earth.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2020, 06:31 PM
(09-20-2020 06:54 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Yeah, John Roberts. Don't know why the fuck I said (John) Kennedy. He's the exact opposite of Roberts.

I think it will be Coney-Barrett. The handwriting has been on the wall on that one for awhile.

Trump could use a boost with suburban white women, but I think he got it the minute the riots started and Joe Biden vowed to reinstate Obama's housing plan that would force residential zones to include low-income housing units. Black lives matter to white suburban soccer moms, as long as they don't actually have to live with these thugs or interact with them on a day to day basis as their property values tank.

I don't despise anyone on earth more than white-guilt leftists. Scum of the fucking earth.

I see Nancy, when she isn't having botox blackouts on camera is threatening impeachment to slow proceedings. Good! Trump by all 50 states if they try this.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307747215356485632

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-21-2020, 09:00 AM
Well aware of what side you boys come down on but I cant see anything other than a very close election. Not sure how you can assess that Trump is going to landslide this. He didnt last time and Hillary was a horrific candidate. Biden not much better probably, but millions and millions of people voted for Hillary, and after 4 years, some people who didnt vote Hillary because she wasnt Bernie will surely hold their nose and vote for Biden purely because he isnt Trump.

Certainly looks like the race is tightening from some wide Biden leads a few weeks back, but theres absolutely no way this is a landslide either.
09-21-2020, 03:43 PM
(09-21-2020 09:00 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Well aware of what side you boys come down on but I cant see anything other than a very close election. Not sure how you can assess that Trump is going to landslide this. He didnt last time and Hillary was a horrific candidate. Biden not much better probably, but millions and millions of people voted for Hillary, and after 4 years, some people who didnt vote Hillary because she wasnt Bernie will surely hold their nose and vote for Biden purely because he isnt Trump.

Certainly looks like the race is tightening from some wide Biden leads a few weeks back, but theres absolutely no way this is a landslide either.

Define landslide for me, so that this doesn't devolve into semantics. Trump won 30 states, including almost every battleground state in 2016. By county, this is what Trump versus Hillary looked like:

How much better does Trump need to do before we can call it a landslide?

09-21-2020, 04:23 PM
Yeah I suppose by way of electoral college stuff that's a landslide. But a lot of people voted for Hillary and a lot of people will vote for Biden. A lot of the commentary I have read puts the key importance in 4 or 5 states. I wont pretend to know how it works, but from what I have read the key states are looking pretty tight.

I dont honestly know if County level is hugely relevant? For all I know you have just picked the graph with the most red, but you cant dismiss the fact that IIRC more people voted for Hillary than Trump. Now it is of course on her and her team that she didnt play the system effectively and get those votes in the right places. Everyone knows the rules before they play, I just dont really see this huge confidence you have that its going to be so easy for Trump.
09-21-2020, 06:17 PM
(09-21-2020 04:23 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Yeah I suppose by way of electoral college stuff that's a landslide. But a lot of people voted for Hillary and a lot of people will vote for Biden. A lot of the commentary I have read puts the key importance in 4 or 5 states. I wont pretend to know how it works, but from what I have read the key states are looking pretty tight.

I dont honestly know if County level is hugely relevant? For all I know you have just picked the graph with the most red, but you cant dismiss the fact that IIRC more people voted for Hillary than Trump. Now it is of course on her and her team that she didnt play the system effectively and get those votes in the right places. Everyone knows the rules before they play, I just dont really see this huge confidence you have that its going to be so easy for Trump.

Joe is suffering the same issue as Hilary, he can't campaign like Trump due to health issues. In Hilary's case it was brain damage in Joe's case it's coz he's got dementia and poops his pant's every 5 minutes.

Even in this Covid environment Trump will campaiagn him into the gorund.

Now add in the follwoing factors:

In the past 4 years the Let have engaged in some truly nuts stuff:

Fake Russia collusion scandal (and just wait until Durham's report drops highlighting the maleficence that took place, even the MSM will have to report it.)

Then we had Ukraine impeachment another load of Dem/MSM bullshit.

And throw into that the disgusting BLM/Antifa riots which have NOTHING to do with racial equality. Many middle-of-the-road Democrat's have had enough. The #walkaway movement is a real thing.

#BLEXIT is a real thing. Trump won around 8% of the Black vote last election, he is on track to at least double that vote. Do you know what happens in every general election if a Republican candidate can win 15-20% of the Black vote? the Dems are finished a s party. That is why they are pushing so hard to give illegal's the right to vote (I kid you not.)

Shoot Trump even has 45% approval rating/support from gay men.

I could go on and on with many other metrics.

This will be a landslide, at least on election night and then the desperate Dems will start with more of their bullshit. I kinda hope there is a civil war in America, it will last about 48 hours.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-22-2020, 09:02 AM
(09-21-2020 04:23 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Yeah I suppose by way of electoral college stuff that's a landslide. But a lot of people voted for Hillary and a lot of people will vote for Biden.

The popular vote doesn't mean anything. L.A. County has 10 million people. That's one county in California, and it has a larger population than most states in the U.S. If L.A. County were nuked off the face of the earth tomorrow, Democrats would never win the popular vote again.

Our founding fathers (wisely) created a system to protect it from the whims of the mob.

Quote:A lot of the commentary I have read puts the key importance in 4 or 5 states. I wont pretend to know how it works, but from what I have read the key states are looking pretty tight.

Biden is polling worse than Hillary, and she lost every battleground state to Trump in the last election. Trump is polling better in 2020 than he did in 2016. You do the math.

Quote:I dont honestly know if County level is hugely relevant? For all I know you have just picked the graph with the most red, but you cant dismiss the fact that IIRC more people voted for Hillary than Trump.

I didn't pick the map with the most red. That's the map. That's the way the election played out, county by county. Pick a map that shows it state by state, and it will still be a sea of red.

Quote:Now it is of course on her and her team that she didnt play the system effectively and get those votes in the right places. Everyone knows the rules before they play, I just dont really see this huge confidence you have that its going to be so easy for Trump.

Take it from the guys who called the election correctly in 2016. Or not.

09-22-2020, 03:05 PM
Well, as always, the proof isnt tok far away, and it should be some laugh watching the two of them on the debates at least.

I just think it smells like a close run thing to me.
09-22-2020, 09:16 PM
Just a supplementary note on whether Joe Biden is even fit enough to take office, we are in the final leg of the election, a white hot race just made even hotter but the death of RBG and what does Joe do? he takes the day off campaigning. If that is not enough to scare the shit out of every centrist/undecided voter than I don't know what is.

They are clearly cycling him on and off some heavy dementia medication meaning they can only wheel out Joe for 20-30 mins on alternate days, and even his 'interviews' have preset questions while he reads the answers (badly) off a teleprompter. Trump is absolutely right to ask for a drugs test before the debates. I know it's partially a troll move form the Prez but the Dems will never agree to it for obvious reasons.

09-22-2020, 11:03 PM
You know what would be so 2020? If Joe dropped dead of a heart attack or the Chinese Virus just before the election.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)