Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-02-2020, 02:48 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Any thoughts on the 1st debate??
It appeared Trump was able to get his points across much more than Biden was..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2020, 03:31 AM
Two barely lucid old men squabbling like school kids. An embarrassing snapshot of recent politics.
10-02-2020, 09:26 PM
(10-02-2020 03:31 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Two barely lucid old men squabbling like school kids. An embarrassing snapshot of recent politics.

I agree Lloyd, Chris Wallace and Joe Biden were terrible. At least Trump was on point though.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-03-2020, 03:59 AM
Awful lot of people on these shores convinced that Trumps virus is "fake news".

Good modern example of being hoisted by ones own petard.
10-03-2020, 04:48 AM
Apparently Trump condition has already declined & has now become more "serious" than originally thought
10-03-2020, 04:54 AM
That's a shame. I wouldnt have thought a mere flu would be enough to bring down the healthiest man ever elected to the office. Here we are.
10-03-2020, 07:19 PM
(10-03-2020 04:54 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  That's a shame. I wouldnt have thought a mere flu would be enough to bring down the healthiest man ever elected to the office. Here we are.

And here is the Prez from 15 mins ago, funny I thought the Wuhan flu supposed to kill virtually everyone in it's path, especially those over 65.

I guess people will never learn when they get all their news from CNN and other MSM outlets.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1312525833505058816

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-03-2020, 07:21 PM
(10-03-2020 04:48 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Apparently Trump condition has already declined & has now become more "serious" than originally thought

And folks keep falling for the CNN spin, again and again and again and again..................

10-15-2020, 05:58 PM
Dear God the dam is breaking big time and it's glorious.

10-16-2020, 04:04 AM
Kamala Harris is one of the most unlikeable people since...well, since AOC.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)