Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
03-23-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
(03-23-2017 09:57 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Thing is Ollie I know Robinson will say soundbites I agree with. These people always do. But we live in a democracy amd rather than attempt to make a difference (difficult I know) he took the path of least resistance, which is to stir up and unhelpful swarm of societies lowest rung, racist hooligan idiots and have them hang on his carefully chosen words.

Now as per the very start of this thread, I dont know what the answer is. I would be a rich man if I did because no fucker else does either. What I do know is that black balling an entire religion is not and will not be helpful. It is in fact, exactly what these cunts want. Because there is merit in the constant stream of people who say these people are not religious. They are psychotic murderers.

FWIW I do believe it is a worthwhile endeavour to cut the head off the snake in Syria despite how entrenched these people seem to be in Western civilisations already. But further to that, I am sick to death of simplistic nonsense like "just get rid of them all" or "we have to follow their rules over there so they should follow ours" etc etc. Its doesnt add any value to the debate and it encourages hate based on religion. Ironically the very thing we are trying to stamp out.

Wow, you know how much I like you mate but there is SO MUCH I disagree with in this post.

You casually dismiss assimilation like it has no value. The fact that so many Muslims arrive in secular or christian countries with zero intention of assimilation is part of the problem right from the get-go. Particularly the way a Muslim man regards the rights of women is massively problematic.

And the idea of 'well this is so difficult to solve I don't know what the solution is,' you talk about giving these cunts what they want. Well that is EXACTLY what they want. How do you make a start? Well like Trump is attempting to do right now, you slap a travel ban on 7 or 8 Muslim countries and make it permanent. You stop accepting refugees right now. You pour as much money as needed to bolster your borders. And the minute you find a single refugee or migrant breaking the law you deport them and their whole family, no quarter given. If you find any Muslim gangs roaming the streets attempting to implement Sharia law you lock them up for 10 years. No quarter given. Does this seem extreme to you? probably, but I am convinced and have been for some time that western values, Western democracy is at war with Islam. Time to take the gloves off.

Will they hate us as you speculate? Well I'm with Trump on this one, they can't hate us anymore than they do.

I have no problem blackballing an entire religion as it is a repugnant religion, odious in its intents.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society - the ollie reed fan club - 03-23-2017 06:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society mohtan 15 1,024 07-26-2020 11:29 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)