Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Joshua by decision
Joshua by KO/TKO
Klitschko by decision
Klitschko by KO/TKO
[Show Results]

Anthony Joshua-Wladamir Klitschko sign for April 29th in London.
04-30-2017, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2017 12:13 AM by BGv4.0.)
RE: Anthony Joshua-Wladamir Klitschko sign for April 29th in London.
That was F'K GREAT HW shit right there....that could have come right out of the 90s!

That's my favorite Wlad fight ever....its like when Evander lost to Bowe....that loss gave him legitimacy in a way a win never could have.....same for this fight for Wlad.

Can't believe I'm saying it.....but even at 41 I want to see MORE of THAT Wlad. Because despite the age....with this overall still shitty division....Wlad makes one hell of a gate keeper. You only have a few top HWs Wilder, Joshua, Fury and Wlad....the rest....it would be awesome to see them have to get past Wlad to get to the champs.

Best HW title fight since Lewis/Vitali.

And Id love to see Joshua/Briggs.....for the first three rounds that would be awesome.

I think Wlad looks at this fight on tape and takes his rematch clause.

Now with Briggs/Fres fighting for a belt.....and Fury coming back....the HW division is suddenly interesting again.

And totally agree. That is an early front runner for FOTY.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthony Joshua-Wladamir Klitschko sign for April 29th in London. - BGv4.0 - 04-30-2017 12:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anthony Joshua VS Oleksandr Usyk Mean Mister Mustard 38 4,743 10-14-2021 10:49 AM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Wladamir Klitschko losses ViperSniper 4 487 07-14-2020 08:14 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Anthony Joshua going to the UFC? ViperSniper 7 2,884 03-25-2018 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)