Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Keith Kizer Makes Interesting Claims...
10-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I found this info pretty damn interesting. With all the talk of testing and "take the test" etc, ad nauseum, I might add, I fight it odd that FLoyd would refuse to joinh w Golden Boy, Top Rank and Manny to go directly to the NSAC for implementation of testing standards.

Here is an interview with Keith Kizer, Head of the NSAC...

http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/may...?s-keith-kizer/

Here is an interesting dialogue from Stephen Edward's Mailbag Thursday...

Quote:Bread, in case you haven't seen it, check out the link to an interview with Keith Kizer. Very interesting background he gave regarding an agreed joint petition between Golden Boy, Top Rank, and Manny but not Floyd.

Cheers,
Lou

Bread?s Response:I always knew this had occurred, that?s why I constantly state that Floyd never petitioned the commission. Out of respect for my sources I didn?t go into detail. But now that the fans like you have privy to the info, we can rap about it. Thanks Lou.

Let?s all just look at this for a minute. Top Rank, Golden Boy and Manny Pacquiao all agreed to a joint petition according to Keith Kizer. Floyd Mayweather individually did not cooperate. It seemed to me that Kizer would have ACCEPTED the petition as long as the involved parties were willing to pay for the test. Golden Boy publicly may try to spin this, but how can they realistically take up for Mayweather when he didn?t cooperate. I believe this is why Mayweather took off after the Mosley fight. There were no more excuses. I know Bob Arum is a known liar, but he told me flat out, that Mayweather does not want to fight. He didn?t go into specific detail, but he claimed that was his reasons for having other fights lined up right away because he knows without a doubt that Mayweather does not want this fight.
I?m glad this stuff is public record now, because you guys think I make this shit up and hide with unknown sources. I don?t. I just give my word on certain things and I don?t break my word for anything and anybody. You would be surprised what has been revealed to me about Mayweather and his hesitance to fight Pacquiao.
Floyd Mayweather has great boxing eyes. He knows greatness when he sees it. He has openly said how impressed he is with Joe Calzaghe. His workrate, his stamina, his pivots, how he takes something off of punches. Floyd loves Calzaghe. But he can publicly praise Calzaghe because he knows they won?t fight. Too much weight. A fighter can?t do that about a possible future opponent, feel me? Pacquiao in my opinion, is a more dynamic version of Calzaghe. Floyd can beat Manny, but right now he is not sure about it.

One more thing. Did you guys read where Kizer stated they randomly tested both Mayweather and Pacquiao because he thought a fight was going to happen. I know the test were urine test but both fighters passed unknowingly. Very important. People like to say that Manny turned down drug test. That?s false. What he turned down was the possibility of being tested the day of the fight. I think that?s reasonable.

Ross Greenburg and Keith Kizer are two separate unbiased parties in this matter and both backed Pacquiao. They have actually been nice publicly to Floyd. Greenburg who recently lost his job has said he doesn?t know why Floyd didn?t take the fight the last time, and in fact negotiations were going on. If you notice Al Haymon never denied negotiations were going on. I know he doesn?t speak publicly too much, but he?s the most influential manager in boxing! If someone was negotiating a fight for Floyd, wouldn?t we assume it was him? You guys have to wake up.

To me, what Kizer said was a bombshell. He can?t say it directly, but he inferred the NSAC was ready to ?accept? a joint petition for Olympic Style Blood Testing. This is what this all about, right? Most importantly Golden Boy was down, they also represent Floyd and have for the last 5 years. I bet they won?t deny this either. Thanks for the link, great research.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow. I wish someone would ask Floyd about this...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Method Wrote:I found this info pretty damn interesting. With all the talk of testing and "take the test" etc, ad nauseum, I might add, I fight it odd that FLoyd would refuse to joinh w Golden Boy, Top Rank and Manny to go directly to the NSAC for implementation of testing standards.

Here is an interview with Keith Kizer, Head of the NSAC...

Here is an interesting dialogue from Stephen Edward's Mailbag Thursday...

Quote:Bread, in case you haven't seen it, check out the link to an interview with Keith Kizer. Very interesting background he gave regarding an agreed joint petition between Golden Boy, Top Rank, and Manny but not Floyd.

Cheers,
Lou

Bread?s Response:I always knew this had occurred, that?s why I constantly state that Floyd never petitioned the commission. Out of respect for my sources I didn?t go into detail. But now that the fans like you have privy to the info, we can rap about it. Thanks Lou.

Let?s all just look at this for a minute. Top Rank, Golden Boy and Manny Pacquiao all agreed to a joint petition according to Keith Kizer. Floyd Mayweather individually did not cooperate. It seemed to me that Kizer would have ACCEPTED the petition as long as the involved parties were willing to pay for the test. Golden Boy publicly may try to spin this, but how can they realistically take up for Mayweather when he didn?t cooperate. I believe this is why Mayweather took off after the Mosley fight. There were no more excuses. I know Bob Arum is a known liar, but he told me flat out, that Mayweather does not want to fight. He didn?t go into specific detail, but he claimed that was his reasons for having other fights lined up right away because he knows without a doubt that Mayweather does not want this fight.
I?m glad this stuff is public record now, because you guys think I make this shit up and hide with unknown sources. I don?t. I just give my word on certain things and I don?t break my word for anything and anybody. You would be surprised what has been revealed to me about Mayweather and his hesitance to fight Pacquiao.
Floyd Mayweather has great boxing eyes. He knows greatness when he sees it. He has openly said how impressed he is with Joe Calzaghe. His workrate, his stamina, his pivots, how he takes something off of punches. Floyd loves Calzaghe. But he can publicly praise Calzaghe because he knows they won?t fight. Too much weight. A fighter can?t do that about a possible future opponent, feel me? Pacquiao in my opinion, is a more dynamic version of Calzaghe. Floyd can beat Manny, but right now he is not sure about it.

One more thing. Did you guys read where Kizer stated they randomly tested both Mayweather and Pacquiao because he thought a fight was going to happen. I know the test were urine test but both fighters passed unknowingly. Very important. People like to say that Manny turned down drug test. That?s false. What he turned down was the possibility of being tested the day of the fight. I think that?s reasonable.

Ross Greenburg and Keith Kizer are two separate unbiased parties in this matter and both backed Pacquiao. They have actually been nice publicly to Floyd. Greenburg who recently lost his job has said he doesn?t know why Floyd didn?t take the fight the last time, and in fact negotiations were going on. If you notice Al Haymon never denied negotiations were going on. I know he doesn?t speak publicly too much, but he?s the most influential manager in boxing! If someone was negotiating a fight for Floyd, wouldn?t we assume it was him? You guys have to wake up.

To me, what Kizer said was a bombshell. He can?t say it directly, but he inferred the NSAC was ready to ?accept? a joint petition for Olympic Style Blood Testing. This is what this all about, right? Most importantly Golden Boy was down, they also represent Floyd and have for the last 5 years. I bet they won?t deny this either. Thanks for the link, great research.
I read that too,and I'll admit I quite like Stephen Edwards' take on many things. I don't always a agree with him but he is one of the better writers out there and always backs up his argument with a well thought out response.

I accept that a big part of this fight not happening is Manny and to a larger extent Arum but I could never buy into the whole 'this is none of Floyd's fault' either.

I don't think he's scared to fight Manny but I do think he is leery of fighting him as well and it will only be at the very end of his career when he is about to cash out.

i expect this fight to take place in 2013 and i think there will be some testing involved just not right up to the day of the fight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Interesting for sure but honestly it's only OSTing if it's 24/7 365.
10-14-2011, 08:35 PM
BrotherCane Wrote:Interesting for sure but honestly it's only OSTing if it's 24/7 365.
Yup. Like we said.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)