Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Today?s live Pacquiao-Marquez 4 final press conf
12-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Interesting, this is the only fight other than his last against Bradley where Pacquiao weighed in at the welter limit. Prior to that he was always a 144-145 kinda guy for the weigh ins.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Sure there will.

Everyone that thinks Pac was robbed, especially his rabid casual fan base will be all over it like flies.

The interest for this fight is lukewarm at best. Who even bothered to watch the final presser? How many threads are out there on it, on any site?

Guarantee you, JMM saw what I saw in the Ramming Speed fight, and he is coming to finish Pac late. Not sure if he can get it done all muscled up, but Ramming Speed defeats whoever wins this, if given a shot.

What is interesting is if you compare what the vast majority of people thought before the last fight with what they are saying before this one.

What happened in one year for so many that had Pac by destruction or domination to be picking JMM (yet another year older)?

Ramming Speed . . . yes . . . Ramming Speed
I get what you are saying in the boxing sense but at the end of the day Bradley couldn't draw flies to shit and even a controversial win over Manny won't change that.

trust me if they thought they could get as much money 'avenging' Manny's loss than I'm sure they would have gone for it, particularly as Tim's price tag is substantially less than JMM's. The fact that they didn't tells me everything.
It should tell you that they know that Ramming Speed had Pac completely figured out in the last half of the fight (on half a leg). They saw what happened in round 9, when Pac was getting walked down and rocked by a dude with no power, who could not even put any leverage on his shots. They saw what happened for the rest of the fight, when Pac was essentially unable to land a glove on Ramming Speed.

Team JMM saw it too. You ought to go back and see it too. It would tell you everything.
12-08-2012, 01:45 PM
JMM's physique looks like a fitness model or a weight training look....not a boxers body. Surprising to see his body to through that transformation at his age. :surprise:
12-08-2012, 05:03 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:It should tell you that they know that Ramming Speed had Pac completely figured out in the last half of the fight (on half a leg). They saw what happened in round 9, when Pac was getting walked down and rocked by a dude with no power, who could not even put any leverage on his shots. They saw what happened for the rest of the fight, when Pac was essentially unable to land a glove on Ramming Speed.

Team JMM saw it too. You ought to go back and see it too. It would tell you everything.
To be honest I think Manny could lose to just about anyone at this point. He is a pressure and high energy fighter, a bit like Tyson and once that relentless energy and fire goes fighters like that tend to go straight off a cliff.

Arum knows this as well, that's why I think if he's going to cash his guy out and he can't get Mayweather than JMM is about the best possible financial option. Shoot if JMM gets by today but a narrow decision he can even try and fire up fight 5!!

Or then match JMM against Bradley with both having wins over Pac.

Wearing my mystical promoter's hat for a minute, I think Manny will lose tonight. I think he may well lose if he were to face Bradley as well. If I think he is going to lose both fights I put him in against the guy I can make the most money off. That makes sense.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-08-2012, 05:19 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:What is interesting is if you compare what the vast majority of people thought before the last fight with what they are saying before this one.

What happened in one year for so many that had Pac by destruction or domination to be picking JMM (yet another year older)?

Ramming Speed . . . yes . . . Ramming Speed
I'm basing my opinion from what happened in the 3rd fight...which also occurred since my last prediction. The Bradley fight is weighing very little for me, except the fact that Manny couldn't finish him.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
I predict that Marquez will KO Pac in...ooooh, let's say the sixth, and also that Blackbelt 2003 will have every last post on every topic on Dec 15th 2012.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Today's Mayweather vs Maidana 2 Press Stream boxingcritic 0 1,851 07-17-2014 01:30 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic
  Today: Bernard Hopkins & Tavoris Cloud Press Conference; boxingcritic 33 18,650 02-16-2013 04:08 AM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Watch the Live Pacquiao-Marquez Weigh-In Today boxingcritic 0 1,634 12-07-2012 05:55 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)