Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Top 5 best win of 2012.
12-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
1. Marquez KO win over Pacquiao - nuff said

2. Froch KO win over Bute - Froch came out with a fierce onslaught that eventually steamrolled over the undefeated Bute.

3. Martinez UD win over Chavez - Martinez dominating the bigger, younger Chavez Jr for 11 rounds.

4. The guy the KO'd the long regaing Thai champ whose name I can't spell.

5. Ward KO win over Dawson.

Trout UD over Cotto
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2012, 02:33 AM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
ViperSniper Wrote:4. The guy the KO'd the long regaing Thai champ whose name I can't spell.
lol lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
Long reigning Thai champ lol
12-22-2012, 03:48 AM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
ViperSniper Wrote:Long reigning Thai champ lol
Pongsaklek Wonjongkam lol lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
And the other Sonny Boy Jaro I believe.

Think you got all the big wins of 2012 though just then. Some very memorable wins this year. Great for the legacies of some, brutal for the legacy of others, with some featuring chilling KOs and others just one sided azz woopins!
12-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
and the NEW Wrote:
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
And the other Sonny Boy Jaro I believe.

Think you got all the big wins of 2012 though just then. Some very memorable wins this year. Great for the legacies of some, brutal for the legacy of others, with some featuring chilling KOs and others just one sided azz woopins!

That's right! Wonjongkam was upset twice this year by men who were bordering journeyman status! The first loss I watched. It was a good scrap but the thing I found funny & strange was the reaction of the crowd when he lost. It was as if the opponent had done something wrong in stopping their champ by the way the crowd reacted & then went dead silent in disbelief.

Other honorable mentions..

Dawson-Hopkins II?
Garcia-khan
Trout-Cotto
Donaire-Nishioka
Bradley-Pacquiao?
Mares-Moreno
Bailey-jones
12-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
Salido proving his first win against Lopez wasn't a fluke.

Salido has not lost in 11 years now except for against Cruz (disputed) in a fight he avenged. And against Gamboa and JMM. Shows the level that Gamboa is on skill-wise. Which is why I think he belongs in a P4P discussion. The chin is suspect, but so was Cotto's, so was Trinidad's, so was De La Hoya's. The fact Gamboa gets up after he gets checked is great and if it can hold up, I don't see anybody beating him from LW down - including Broner.
12-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
ATN, DLH's chin was in the elite category. I don't think he was ever suspect. Agreed with everything else.
12-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
Fitz Wrote:ATN, DLH's chin was in the elite category. I don't think he was ever suspect. Agreed with everything else.
Besides Hopkins and Ike Quartey, I can't even remember another time of Oscar being knocked down.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Top 5 best win of 2012.
He got dropped against Whitaker as well, but it was a weak knockdown where he was not hurt at all. I also watched a fight not long ago where he was dropped in the first round against Valenzuela, though very early in his career (with about 10 fights) and he went on and stopped him in the same round anyways. Off memory, that was probably the most legit knockdown he suffered and it was a nice shot. But very early in his career.
He has an excellent beard though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)