Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Price-Thompson
02-23-2013, 11:19 PM
Price-Thompson
And people were talking of matching him with Fury.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Price-Thompson
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:And people were talking of matching him with Fury.
On a side note I believe SENTRAL predicted big things for Price. The curse of SENTRAL strikes again lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-24-2013, 05:31 AM
Price-Thompson
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:And people were talking of matching him with Fury.
On a side note I believe SENTRAL predicted big things for Price. The curse of SENTRAL strikes again lol
SENTRAL is lethal to fighters. If I were a promoter, I'd pay her to root for my fighter's opponents.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Price-Thompson
Seth Mitchell and David Price both KTFO in 2....TYSON FURY last undefeated heavyweight future great standing,

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
02-24-2013, 06:05 AM
Price-Thompson
Sheeesh.

Saw the fight earlier. Not good for the HW division at all, lol.
02-24-2013, 06:29 AM
Price-Thompson
Not good for the heavyweight division at all. Price is a classy, well mannered and respectful guy.

Well, Maxy, you got what you wanted, bruv! Price was exposed...he has all the tools, but you were right all along - he doesn;t have a chin.

It wasn;t even that big a shot. Steve Bunce keeps rationalising it by commenting on it hitting him round the back of the ear....but you never see Mike Tyson or Evander Holyfield hitting the deck every time they get caught with a shot behind the ear. Price simply doesn't have the resilience to be a factor at world level.

I'm still not sold on Tyson Fury (I think Thompson would do the same to him in all fairness), but I do now think Fury could stop Price if they had ever fought as was mooted. Price could well fall apart the first time Fury connects cleanly, but the same could also be said of Fury, who doesn't seem to take a punch either.

Why can't we get a resilient heavyweight in Britain?

Black
02-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Price-Thompson
They reckon Price had a perforated eardrum. Didn't look like much of a shot but that would defintely play havoc with your balance. Still, my opinion hasn't changed and I honestly think he's reached his level. I'd still like for him to box Fury but it's lost a lot of its shine now. Even if Price wins 4 or 5 in a row he will be so far behind Fury in the rankings it looks like the fight might be gone for good.

Oh and congrats to Audley Harrison.
02-24-2013, 10:21 AM
Price-Thompson
Maxy Wrote:They reckon Price had a perforated eardrum. Didn't look like much of a shot but that would defintely play havoc with your balance. Still, my opinion hasn't changed and I honestly think he's reached his level. I'd still like for him to box Fury but it's lost a lot of its shine now. Even if Price wins 4 or 5 in a row he will be so far behind Fury in the rankings it looks like the fight might be gone for good.

Oh and congrats to Audley Harrison.
Am I the only person who likes Audley Harrison? I've never watched any of the Prizefighter things but it was still nice to see him winning it again.

Black
02-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Price-Thompson
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Am I the only person who likes Audley Harrison?
Yes you are.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Price-Thompson
I never though I'd say this but I miss Lennox Lewis!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)