01-18-2013, 06:09 AM
The Dog Thread...
Nice looking dog Roll!!

Ed's got the looks too!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 07:02 AM
The Dog Thread...
One of the dogs that I really considered when I got Chika, and would still would consider in the future is the English Bull Terrier. They don't get a lot of love, and many consider ugly (which I can see), lol. But I think some are uglier than others, some are good looking. I don't really like the pure white ones. They are a bit uglier and more prone to skin cancer.
My grandma had one when I was about 10, she was the most placid and friendly dog. I have liked them ever since then. They are not very big, but are quite thick, heavy and stocky, and with a lot of power. A bit bigger than the regular English Staffy

Standard Bull Terrier
Height: 20 - 24 inches (51 - 61 cm) Weight: 45 - 80 pounds (20 - 36 kg)

Then you have the minature version of them, which are even smaller.

Miniature Bull Terrier
Height: 10 - 14 inches (25 - 33 cm) Weight: up to 24 - 33 pounds (11 - 15 kg)

01-18-2013, 11:23 AM
The Dog Thread...
I really like the bully breeds. They are great companions, and would not hesitate to mix it up to protect those in their company. Some have more terrier bred in than others, which is why I prefer the American Bulldog that doesn't have any. The terrier motor never stops, and I need to relax some times.

Here's a good example...Ed(American Bulldog) wrestling with Precious(American Pit Bull Terrier)...when Ed is ready to chill, Precious wants to keep going. lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/fE6rTjdhQsg

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2013, 12:07 PM
The Dog Thread...
Spyder Wrote:I really like the bully breeds. They are great companions, and would not hesitate to mix it up to protect those in their company. Some have more terrier bred in than others, which is why I prefer the American Bulldog that doesn't have any. The terrier motor never stops, and I need to relax some times.

Here's a good example...Ed(American Bulldog) wrestling with Precious(American Pit Bull Terrier)...when Ed is ready to chill, Precious wants to keep going. lol

The video is private bro! lol cot dang it lol
01-18-2013, 05:13 PM
The Dog Thread...
The Presa is a restricted breed here in Australia, and you cannot get them here. But in the BIG dog category I really like these 2 breeds, great looking dogs.

The Presa Canario

The Cane Corso

01-18-2013, 05:47 PM
The Dog Thread...
Man, they're BIG dogs!
01-18-2013, 06:33 PM
The Dog Thread...
currently coonhound. my last dog was a pitbull who spoiled me. easiest dog I ever owned, great w kids, cats, dogs.

I thought I knew how to train dogs until I got the coonhound she was a learning experience. Most would have gotten rid of her within months, every issue in the book. Me, 5 yrs later Im the mod of a dog training forum. would love to get a belgian malinois and do high level obedience and schutzhund but id be divorced.

W a coonhond Im only this good If she knows I have entenmann's donuts on me

OB
01-18-2013, 06:47 PM
The Dog Thread...
Spyder Wrote:I really like the bully breeds. They are great companions, and would not hesitate to mix it up to protect those in their company. Some have more terrier bred in than others, which is why I prefer the American Bulldog that doesn't have any. The terrier motor never stops, and I need to relax some times.

what is defined as an Am bulldog is very loose w many lines being basicly big pitbulls
01-18-2013, 06:49 PM
The Dog Thread...
I like Caucasian Shepherds too. They are so fucking big & strong they are like little lions. They are also one of the most aggressive breeds of dog & like blood.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)