Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

My Recent Boxing Projects
01-30-2013, 03:01 PM
lol

Man, you guys are great. The Pontoon era was when I really got involved in the community. I remember being around back in the B-talk days, not really saying much, or getting to know anyone, and definitely not making a presence. Then I wrote that Pacquiao article and the hating went off from there. I remember everyone immediately getting on board, then some bastard named Spyder said he was going to start a mutiny.

lol

The Brig were definitely some formidable opponents.

I think back then I was still starting out as a writer and taking myself too seriously (still do now, really), which is probably why, in addition to that pesky Brig, that the Pontoon had a rocky journey. But like Ollie said, we eventually made it. Those were some great times, and I learned firsthand how much fucking energy it takes to run and maintain a proper hate vehicle.

Is there anyway we could archive all the legendary threads we've had on the boards? From the Pontoon, to Meth vs The Conscious, to when someone faked Dragracer's death and the showdown between Decagon and BG? Or how about JD and the black tennis player (damn what was his name?) LOL. Makes me laugh just thinking about those times.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Reg_One...the greatest black highschool tennis player of all time!

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
01-30-2013, 05:26 PM
torvix2000 Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:torvix is clearly doing his job well

lol

What the fuck is wrong with these guys anyway?

You've got one over them. You're trolling has ruffled a few feathers...lol

Just take it
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2013, 03:20 AM
Fitz Wrote:
torvix2000 Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:torvix is clearly doing his job well

lol

What the fuck is wrong with these guys anyway?

You've got one over them. You're trolling has ruffled a few feathers...lol

Just take it
I know this thread is about the work snoop is doing, and he has shown skill and class in abundance as well as admirable commitment to helping others, but that is what made torvixs presence in this thread so awesome! He picked a serious thread and trolled the shit out of it! Theres no point trying to nail him for it, you need to be on your toes in this game, and he deserves credit for truly catching CEO off guard.

Its not often i will give the village idiot credit, so there you go cervix, lap that shit up
01-31-2013, 03:56 AM
It may be a meaningful thread but at the end o the day I don't think Torvix discredited Snoops great work nor was disrespectful towards him.

I just think CEO was offended by Torvix lol.

Maybe Torvix's best is yet to come??
01-31-2013, 04:08 AM
ViperSniper Wrote:It may be a meaningful thread but at the end o the day I don't think Torvix discredited Snoops great work nor was disrespectful towards him.

Nope, the thread was just collateral damage in an ongoing war. It was a meaningful shot from torvix tho and i look forward to CEO upping his game and throwing back.
01-31-2013, 06:11 AM
ViperSniper Wrote:It may be a meaningful thread but at the end o the day I don't think Torvix discredited Snoops great work nor was disrespectful towards him.

Is there life beyond Pacquiao for the Pac-Maniac Reloaded?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-31-2013, 10:40 AM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

Nope, the thread was just collateral damage in an ongoing war. It was a meaningful shot from torvix tho and i look forward to CEO upping his game and throwing back.
CEO has aged gracefully and is more refined at this point. His days of fighting inside are behind him. The gentle flick of the jab, subtle footwork that keeps him away from danger...CEO doesn't have to mix it up anymore. Like Rocky Balboa at the beginning of Rocky 3, he gets to carefully choose his opponents...to much fanfare...and fight the occasional exhibition. His years of hard work and dedication have earned it.

But like Rocky 3, when CEO announced his retirement at the statue presentation, in comes Torvix like Clubber Lang yelling "Hey woman! Hey woman!"

It definitely caught CEO off-guard. He was not prepared for the attack, nor for the venom that Torvix was throwing it with. CEO doesn't have the Mick type character to just keep packing his suitcase, and tell CEO to stay retired and join the circus.

Hopefully, CEO doesn't have to go through a Lang-Balboa I...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
01-31-2013, 10:45 AM
LMAO. As I said before, I have NO IDEA what this whole beef is about, but I'm honored that this thread is part of yet another potentially legendary board war.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
01-31-2013, 11:48 AM
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

CEO has aged gracefully and is more refined at this point. His days of fighting inside are behind him. The gentle flick of the jab, subtle footwork that keeps him away from danger...CEO doesn't have to mix it up anymore. Like Rocky Balboa at the beginning of Rocky 3, he gets to carefully choose his opponents...to much fanfare...and fight the occasional exhibition. His years of hard work and dedication have earned it.

But like Rocky 3, when CEO announced his retirement at the statue presentation, in comes Torvix like Clubber Lang yelling "Hey woman! Hey woman!"

It definitely caught CEO off-guard. He was not prepared for the attack, nor for the venom that Torvix was throwing it with. CEO doesn't have the Mick type character to just keep packing his suitcase, and tell CEO to stay retired and join the circus.

Hopefully, CEO doesn't have to go through a Lang-Balboa I...
Torvix post reminded me of the shot Drago put.on Rocky after the bell. He came over the ref and smashed one massive damaging shot which Rocky had flashbacks of in 5. CEO wasnt ready for that shot.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)