Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather - Morales?
11-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Mayweather - Morales?
kidbazooka1 Wrote:I highly doubt this happens but if it does i don't see how even the die hard FLoyd fans can defend this.
Well like this of course:

Quote:Very true, but if you think about the name morales brings to the table along with the limited risk factor this is the best option available for him.

I mean financially of course.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Mayweather - Morales?
Hype ran to defend FMJ that it wasn't true and he can't believe we'd believe every word outta Arum's mouth but I guess we should believe FMJ when he told Hype face to face that he wasn't gonna fight Ortiz per boxrec.com and what do you know, they even had the date right. Whatever, fuck them guys anyhow, make the fight or don't!
11-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Mayweather - Morales?
BrotherCane Wrote:Hype ran to defend FMJ that it wasn't true and he can't believe we'd believe every word outta Arum's mouth but I guess we should believe FMJ when he told Hype face to face that he wasn't gonna fight Ortiz per boxrec.com and what do you know, they even had the date right. Whatever, fuck them guys anyhow, make the fight or don't!
Dare you to point that out on FH lol

EDIT: Oh you did! Haha, good for you. Exodus comin up.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Mayweather - Morales?
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:Hype ran to defend FMJ that it wasn't true and he can't believe we'd believe every word outta Arum's mouth but I guess we should believe FMJ when he told Hype face to face that he wasn't gonna fight Ortiz per boxrec.com and what do you know, they even had the date right. Whatever, fuck them guys anyhow, make the fight or don't!
Dare you to point that out on FH lol

EDIT: Oh you did! Haha, good for you. Exodus comin up.
lol whatever, if I get banned for the truth than it is written somewhere and what will be will be!
11-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Mayweather - Morales?
I had no problem with the Ortiz fight, but this, this is fucking ridiculous. No way Floyd can go on about how Pacquiao is fighting his "leftovers" if this was to come off.

I can see a million ways they could try and spin this for the general public, but nobody that has at least minimal sense of boxing can seriously buy this fight. Maybe they're just testing the waters to see how the public will react.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Mayweather - Morales?
Snoop Wrote:I had no problem with the Ortiz fight, but this, this is fucking ridiculous. No way Floyd can go on about how Pacquiao is fighting his "leftovers" if this was to come off.

I can see a million ways they could try and spin this for the general public, but nobody that has at least minimal sense of boxing can seriously buy this fight. Maybe they're just testing the waters to see how the public will react.
This is what Hype posted about the whole thing>>>>> http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/17003...e-and-more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Erik Morales Confirms Mayweather Rumor, Backs Marquez Method 1 2,437 11-15-2011 10:56 AM
Last Post: Method
  Erik Morales confirms he was approached about Mayweather fig Byrd Man 2 2,556 11-15-2011 10:55 AM
Last Post: Method

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)