Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Torrent downloads
03-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Torrent downloads
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Slightly off-topic but if anyone ever locates the full 1st Ali-Frazier fight let me know.
I've got it somewhere.

I've thought about getting a server client or something, so we could put up video's for the guys on here to download, but like I said. I've only thought about it at this stage, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Torrent downloads
and the NEW Wrote:Yeh but if I'm on one of those member only sites and trying to ensure my ratio stays around 1.0, then I need to ensure Vuze is seeding the video right, so others can download it from me?
No, Vuze is different. The member only sites can't tell what you a seeding through Vuze, only through your activity while logged into and through their server.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Torrent downloads
Fitz Wrote:
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Slightly off-topic but if anyone ever locates the full 1st Ali-Frazier fight let me know.
I've got it somewhere.

I've thought about getting a server client or something, so we could put up video's for the guys on here to download, but like I said. I've only thought about it at this stage, lol.
What about just setting up a file hosting account? For $4.84 a month you can get one with unlimited disk space and an unlimited file transfer amount. http://www.000webhost.com/

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boxing downloads Fitz 1 2,150 10-30-2011 03:45 AM
Last Post: Fitz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)