Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

FNF - Holt-Peterson
02-24-2013, 11:44 AM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
damarvelous1 Wrote:Look here... I'm not sure if anybody has really come out and said this BUT Garcia is OVERRATED! Peterson would beat his ass! Shit, Judah may tap that ass come April! of the 140lbers out there... Garcia is the worst!

I really do like the kid but he'll lose to the top 140lbers out there!
I agree with a lot of this. Garcia IS overrated, but I don't think any of the other top guys at 140 would beat his ass. He's a tough kid with nice skills. He'll always be in the fight. But I would lean toward picking both Peterson and Matthysse over him. And probably even Khan in a rematch too.

Seems like GBP is actively trying to steer Garcia away from Matthysse. Schaeffer always throwing Lucas' name around in connection with other guys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 12:04 PM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
Peterson-Garcia ASAP after Danny beats Zab. FOTY candidate.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
02-25-2013, 04:52 AM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
Big Slim Wrote:
damarvelous1 Wrote:Look here... I'm not sure if anybody has really come out and said this BUT Garcia is OVERRATED! Peterson would beat his ass! Shit, Judah may tap that ass come April! of the 140lbers out there... Garcia is the worst!

I agree with a lot of this. Garcia IS overrated, but I don't think any of the other top guys at 140 would beat his ass. He's a tough kid with nice skills. He'll always be in the fight. But I would lean toward picking both Peterson and Matthysse over him. And probably even Khan in a rematch too.

Seems like GBP is actively trying to steer Garcia away from Matthysse. Schaeffer always throwing Lucas' name around in connection with other guys.
Yeh, seems like Garcia vs Judah will be the same day as Khan fights his next opponent (who is yet to be arranged). Think they going to do the Khan fight overseas and maybe do a dual broadcast?

Obviously they are setting the Khan vs Garcia rematch up.

Throwing Petersons name now as Lucus' next opponent.
02-25-2013, 10:17 PM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
and the NEW Wrote:
Big Slim Wrote:

Yeh, seems like Garcia vs Judah will be the same day as Khan fights his next opponent (who is yet to be arranged). Think they going to do the Khan fight overseas and maybe do a dual broadcast?

Obviously they are setting the Khan vs Garcia rematch up.

Throwing Petersons name now as Lucus' next opponent.
Yeah no doubt Garcia-Khan 2 will be next assuming both guys win on 4/27.

I'd be fine with that, cause Peterson-Matthysse could be a terrific battle. Both guys tend to start slowly but man do they both love digging to the body like no one's business once they find their rhythms.
02-26-2013, 06:05 AM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
Yeh, I would pay to watch either Khan vs Garcia again or Peterson vs Matthyse. Garcia vs Judah should be interesting also in the interim. Khan vs ?? Soto, Cano? Zzzzzz. But the guy does need a confidence booster.
02-26-2013, 04:15 PM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
So Khan's opponent will be Julio Diaz. Wow. Talk about being matched soft. Think Golden Boy is trying to protect Amir's chin in order to protect the Garcia rematch?
02-26-2013, 04:34 PM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
Big Slim Wrote:So Khan's opponent will be Julio Diaz. Wow. Talk about being matched soft. Think Golden Boy is trying to protect Amir's chin in order to protect the Garcia rematch?
There is no protecting Khan's chin! Christy Martin can rock Khan.
02-26-2013, 05:16 PM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
I don't get why you guys are calling Garcia overrated. He's not just squeaking by people, he's knocking dicks in the dirt. Dude is a serious puncher.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2013, 10:33 PM
FNF - Holt-Peterson
Spyder Wrote:I don't get why you guys are calling Garcia overrated. He's not just squeaking by people, he's knocking dicks in the dirt. Dude is a serious puncher.
I think he is overrated. I can't knock his results, his got ok results. His best win is over Khan.

Other than that, he grinded out a decision against Holt and Morales (grinding out a win against Morales is not great at that point in time). He improved his performance against the done Morales by stopping him in the rematch.

He is ok, though not very impressed by him at all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)