Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Do We Really Need to See Froch/Kessler III???
05-30-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Do We Really Need to See Froch/Kessler III???
(05-30-2013 12:02 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Well Froch has gotten himself in a very nice position here, with many fights he can 'choose' from.

Rematch with Ward, rubbermatch with Kessler, give Bute a rematch or fight Hopkins!

Taking all this in with Froch's age, ability & options I think he should put an extra stamp on those men his already beaten! Froch has a good thing goin, is on a good run & should continue that while he can!

Froch should fight Kessler in a third fight, then rematch Bute while he is on the W column. Both are not bad fights, both winnable & both makes him alot of money!

He should then concentrate on getting his revenge on Ward, if not a win over Hopkins would be massive for his career!

i think the dirtier he fights Hopkins the better. but realistically i could see him fighting Froch in England and losing a close fight and then them fighting on the east coast and Hopkins getting a win. whatever he does he needs to stay away from Ward until he's ready to close his career out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Do We Really Need to See Froch/Kessler III???
I found both fights to be highly entertaining. Wouldn't mind seeing them go at it a third time.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Froch vs Kessler II Fitz 67 51,663 07-27-2014 01:31 AM
Last Post: Spyder
  Hopkins vs Froch is on the radar......if Froch can get past Kessler Fitz 24 17,204 05-20-2013 08:34 PM
Last Post: Romulus9
  Froch-Kessler 2 confirmed Maxy 18 10,038 01-23-2013 08:17 PM
Last Post: and the NEW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)