Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

North Korea....are they going to fuck shit up?
04-05-2013, 07:54 PM
North Korea....are they going to fuck shit up?
Are they going to fuck shit up, or is it a bluff?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: North Korea....are they going to fuck shit up?
I think that it is a show, but you never know. Castro was willing to get destroyed during the Cuban missile crisis, and he was considered one of the smarter communists.

My fear is what would happen in Iran if the shit pops off?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2013, 09:09 PM
You can't deal rationally with crazy. You can't. And when you have a 30 year old madman that was raised in an environment of learned invincibility and has what he has at his disposal, it should be listened to. That's a bad setup.

Lunacy in North Korea, lunacy in Iran, and chaos in Syria.

Business is about to pick up SOMEWHERE.
04-06-2013, 01:10 AM
North Korea isn't doing shit outside of potentially attacking South Korea.
04-06-2013, 04:13 AM
The Chin will put this little prick back in his box soon. They might be his commy allies, but they arent going to risk a nuclear war with tge rest of the world for this rocket.
04-06-2013, 04:19 AM
(04-06-2013 04:13 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  The Chin will put this little prick back in his box soon. They might be his commy allies, but they arent going to risk a nuclear war with tge rest of the world for this rocket.

Nor are they gonna risk losing us buying all of their goods and manufacturing.
04-06-2013, 04:22 AM
(04-06-2013 04:19 AM)Spyder Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 04:13 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  The Chin will put this little prick back in his box soon. They might be his commy allies, but they arent going to risk a nuclear war with tge rest of the world for this rocket.

Nor are they gonna risk losing us buying all of their goods and manufacturing.

thats the bottom line, communist or not, China has too much financial interest in the US, Britain, Europe etc. They own half the world, they dont want to fight because some little fuckwit opened his mouth
04-06-2013, 10:58 AM
I actually think that Kim Jung Un was totally serious when he told Dennis Rodman to have Obama call him. I think Un is afraid of the hard right in his country and the call from Obama would have been a call for help. He is clearly dealing with internal politics and he's terrified.

Un has to know that there is no way on earth that he keeps his job/life for the next 50 years as a dictator and he would take $100MM, US citizenship, and a condo in Florida in a heartbeat if offered.
04-06-2013, 07:49 PM
(04-06-2013 10:58 AM)salvador Wrote:  I actually think that Kim Jung Un was totally serious when he told Dennis Rodman to have Obama call him. I think Un is afraid of the hard right in his country and the call from Obama would have been a call for help. He is clearly dealing with internal politics and he's terrified.

Un has to know that there is no way on earth that he keeps his job/life for the next 50 years as a dictator and he would take $100MM, US citizenship, and a condo in Florida in a heartbeat if offered.
I think that he was serious too. And I think that he seriously thought that Obama would do that.

No way is he looking to start a war, and I do believe that he is looking for a way out of this stand-off...but that way out can not be perceived as weak. He needs it to appear that the World bent to his demands.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
04-06-2013, 08:14 PM
(04-06-2013 07:49 PM)Spyder Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 10:58 AM)salvador Wrote:  I actually think that Kim Jung Un was totally serious when he told Dennis Rodman to have Obama call him. I think Un is afraid of the hard right in his country and the call from Obama would have been a call for help. He is clearly dealing with internal politics and he's terrified.

I think that he was serious too. And I think that he seriously thought that Obama would do that.

No way is he looking to start a war, and I do believe that he is looking for a way out of this stand-off...but that way out can not be perceived as weak. He needs it to appear that the World bent to his demands.

He's nuts, and he's arrogant... and when things don't go as the first two qualities had planned... desperation can set in. You don't need crazy, desperate people with weapons available to them running around.

Still, the threat to stability is Iran, not North Korea. But what doesn't need to happen is some kind of active association between the two.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)