Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Welcome to BU! - Introduce yourself here
10-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
Yeah, last week seashell PM'ed me out of no where, I hadn't even really spoken to him and said.

"Im about to get this idiot (FinitoElDinamita) 86'd! He's such an idiot! Hahahaha!!!"

I tried to subtly say that going out of your way to ban people isn't good, and then said the way we have done it is run people off boards causing some good meltdowns in the past. But yeah he went on with bannings and closing threads, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Boxing Unfiltered

test
10-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
Fitz Wrote:Yeah, last week seashell PM'ed me out of no where, I hadn't even really spoken to him and said.

"Im about to get this idiot (FinitoElDinamita) 86'd! He's such an idiot! Hahahaha!!!"

I tried to subtly say that going out of your way to ban people isn't good, and then said the way we have done it is run people off boards causing some good meltdowns in the past. But yeah he went on with bannings and closing threads, lol.
As you know, it wasn't just him...in fact, he would've probably been an entertaining poster. But, the Monkey's are running the zoo over there...so to speak. lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
How did you do that?

lol

10-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
Oh shiiiiiit...the crew is here! Thanks for the invite ya'll. But unfortunately my Asian powers do not extend to web building.

BTW, what was the whole "seashell" thing about?

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
10-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
I just used the 'youtube' button up the top, lol.

[YOUTUBE] [ /YOUTUBE]

These are the tags, but no 'space' between the forward slash and the bracket.
10-14-2011, 01:34 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
Bingo!!!

Funny thing, I had to enter the code in for that button to appear, but I was misinformed as to what you put in the middle...lol...fucking amateur web designing without asians SUCKS!!!

Speaking of Asians...Sup Snoop!!

lol

Quote:BTW, what was the whole "seashell" thing about?

Cshel...get it? lol

10-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:Yeah, last week seashell PM'ed me out of no where, I hadn't even really spoken to him and said.

As you know, it wasn't just him...in fact, he would've probably been an entertaining poster. But, the Monkey's are running the zoo over there...so to speak. lol
Sea Shell reminds me of that little lame kid in the Pied Piper of Hamlin; following the crowd, all excited, only to be told at the end "sorry mate too late" lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
What's good everyone...happy to see you all.

First things first...do I really have to be a mod? Can't I just talk...about boxing...without dealing with a barrage of insane, lost, sad huggers? Haters I can tolerate, when there is no hugging on the otherside...but man, the hugging can drive a man mad.

Second thing...bouncy smiley...where is it?
10-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Boxing Unfiltered
JD Wrote:What's good everyone...happy to see you all.

First things first...do I really have to be a mod? Can't I just talk...about boxing...without dealing with a barrage of insane, lost, sad huggers? Haters I can tolerate, when there is no hugging on the otherside...but man, the hugging can drive a man mad.

Second thing...bouncy smiley...where is it?
I really don't think we are going to need mod's, at least not for a while. i think everyone that will be here (at least initially) is singing from the same song sheet.

You could say we are all blessed, haha.........

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Care to introduce yourself, conan? SmartyBeardo 28 14,259 10-30-2011 01:07 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)