Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Who wins? Rigondeaux-Mares?
04-17-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: Who wins? Rigondeaux-Mares?
(04-17-2013 07:35 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  lol, yeh there are 3 of them. I'm talking about Tomoki, Koki is a Bantam.

Tomoki is only 21 and has been winning his fights easily.

Koki has been in a few close calls since his loss to Wonjonkam and while a good level fighter, diesn't look to be anything great.

Glad your talking about the youngest Kameda, Tomoki ATN!! I was gonna make a thread about the lil one cuz I've read a bit on him! His pro career has been based in Mexico which would have given him a whole different/extra experience than his older brothers! The plan is to make history within the family to be the first to have 3 brothers win world titles, with two being done before! He is meant to have a small following over in Mexico, being Japanese!

Soo..is he any good?? And how far can he go??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2013, 08:11 AM
Good Qs Viper. He is still so young, but he has beat some decent guys already for his age. I don't think we can judge him until he gets to the world title stage and makes a few defenses, or until he takes on a legit, top notch bantam. The talent pool there is pretty large and I think Alexander Bahktin will probably be the one to watch.
04-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Rigo outclasses him.

04-23-2013, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 05:35 AM by and the NEW.)
For interests sake, these guys actually fought in 2003 in the amateurs at the Pan-Ams. Rigo was like 23 and Mares was about 18. Rigo won 17-7, that is pretty wide for an amateur fight. Rigo was actually more aggressive when he was younger though, in the Sydney Olympics (when he was 20) he was an animal.
04-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Rigo wins but it would be a lot closer (and exciting) than the Donaire fight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Donaire to Rigondeaux, Mares: 'I will get to you after M Fitz 2 2,804 07-05-2012 06:55 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)