Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

DeMarco-Linares
10-15-2011, 09:08 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Method Wrote:Gave a whole new meaning to "Cut me, Mick".
lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 09:09 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Round 3 = Good left Garcia. Big right Garcia hurts Holt. Garcia beating him up now going body. Garcia landing body. holt still hurt. Good left holt. Body shots garcia. Holt upprcut(right). Garcia doubles right body head. Big body shot near bell for garcia.

29-28 Garcia.
10-15-2011, 09:10 PM
DeMarco-Linares
The CEO Wrote:lol...just throwin' a $50 bill in the wind, bro...no karma, no nothin'...good luck to you.
Dude, but you got the mojo. I've been taking notice.
10-15-2011, 09:10 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Discussion thread is up...
10-15-2011, 09:13 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Method Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:lol...just throwin' a $50 bill in the wind, bro...no karma, no nothin'...good luck to you.
Dude, but you got the mojo. I've been taking notice.
90+% of the time...yeah I do...lol...but that goes for single predictions...not last minute parlay madness...
10-15-2011, 09:13 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Round 4 = Garcia comes out missing. Holt goes body. Garcia goes body. Holt to the body. Holt missing with right hand now. Garcia throwing heavy leather to the bod. Big left by both to the body. Tough round to call.

39-37 Garcia.
10-15-2011, 09:15 PM
DeMarco-Linares
I made a thread for the fights, Beardo....you can copy/paste, and take it over there if you like...I saw where you said the liquor was kickin' in...lol
10-15-2011, 09:19 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Man, I really hope Chad Dawson isn't the guy who ends up being the benefactor of Hopkins' age. That would be like when Sam Peter beat up James Toney.

Sorry CEO. Drinks
10-15-2011, 09:21 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Big Slim Wrote:Man, I really hope Chad Dawson isn't the guy who ends up being the benefactor of Hopkins' age. That would be like when Sam Peter beat up James Toney.

Sorry CEO. Drinks
Benefactor is the word alright...if Dawson pulls this off, he skyrockets up the rankings and everything...
10-16-2011, 01:04 AM
DeMarco-Linares
JD Wrote:I always had a soft spot for Malignaggi...kid is done beyond done, but tough as nails.

Going into that Cotto fight he was going to a nuclear war armed with a paperclip and a rubberband...and he still tried to fight off that warhead.
I like Paulie as well. I read some excellent articles on him by Thomas Hauser. He makes a good point. "For someone with 6KOs on their record to make it to the big stage, that says a lot about his boxing talent."

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garcia-Holt | Linares-DeMarco | Hopkins-Dawson SKULLSPLITTER 161 113,631 10-18-2011 08:48 AM
Last Post: Big Slim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)