Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Cotto vs Margarito II Face off clip
11-17-2011, 10:19 PM
JD Wrote:Southaven...DeSoto Civic Center

http://www.cbssports.com/boxing/story/16...d-from-nyc
I've heard Texas, no coincidence that Arum is promoting a fight there this weekend and it has the fan base to accommodate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2011, 10:30 PM
EAlbian Wrote:
JD Wrote:Southaven...DeSoto Civic Center

http://www.cbssports.com/boxing/story/16...d-from-nyc
I've heard Texas, no coincidence that Arum is promoting a fight there this weekend and it has the fan base to accommodate
I am cool with anything since they decided that Martirosyan will not get the call.
11-17-2011, 11:05 PM
This could be cool. Maybe I'll fly up there. Right there.
11-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Bring it to TEXAS!!!! I'm there!

Then I could see that fucker get taken out in person!
12-05-2011, 11:24 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
KingEugene Wrote:
Snoop Wrote:
KingEugene Wrote:From what I gather in that Faceoff that Cotto is pissed but trying to maintain his composure. I hope Steward stays in his ear to box because he looks like he wan'ts to go in there, slug, and KO Margarito. Bad thing is.....HE CANT!!! That will play right into Margarito's game.

Man as much as I want Cotto to win I just dont see him standing up to that pressure for 12 rounds. Margarito is willing to die in that ring and Cotto isn't. Margarito was getting the absolute shit kicked out of him by Manny yet he was still coming forward throwing punches. Cotto wont hold up unfortunately. DAMN!!!
Didn't Cotto get rid of Steward?
Well damn! Smh... Cotto gets stopped even earlier this time around.
A couple of sharp Cotto left hooks to that side of that East LA Toilet Floater's cabeza and this fight has TKO written all over it.
hey I'm not in the habit of quoting myself but . . . btw, Chisora was robbed (I was there). Best heavyweight fight I've seen in some time. One of the best that I have ever seen live. Got to drop Mrs. Beardo in Maui, on the way to a place called Yelesova.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WBC: Cotto Must Face Golovkin After His Voluntary Fitz 119 92,011 03-22-2015 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cotto vs Martinez FACE OFF boxingcritic 406 256,655 06-20-2014 08:30 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cotto-Margarito II PPV Discussion Thread SKULLSPLITTER 315 189,583 12-10-2011 10:00 AM
Last Post: Method

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)