Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Cotto vs Margarito II Face off clip
11-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Margarito looks a LOT more confident than Cotto does.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2011, 10:41 PM
As much as I want Cotto to win I have an odd feeling Margarito will stop him even earlier this time around. smh...
11-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Sounds there is real concern Margarito will not get licensed in NY because of his eye.
11-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Damn that was a heavy clip right there!! Both looked in their zone but was surprised to see how pissed Margarito was! Both seem to have a lot to not only prove to themselves but the other here!
11-12-2011, 02:33 PM
ViperSniper Wrote:Damn that was a heavy clip right there!! Both looked in their zone but was surprised to see how pissed Margarito was! Both seem to have a lot to not only prove to themselves but the other here!
people talk about Margacheato in this clip but they overlook the nod Cotto gave after Margachica said never. he might has well of said "Kylie, your sig belongs to gravytrain"
11-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Odds are already coming in on Margarito. He went from +160 (where he was for weeks/months) to +155. I bet they continue to crash in...he is in SICK shape.
11-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah JD the fight is in total jeopardy. We should know if it's gonna happen by next week.
11-12-2011, 05:18 PM
BrotherCane Wrote:
JD Wrote:Now let's hope they get the Margarito licensing issue sorted. It sounds like this fight could be in trouble.
Especially since I want Cotto to beat his ass bad!! The fact is, he should never be licensed ANYWHERE, EVER!
True.

gravytrain Wrote:remember how Hamed would fly to the ring during his ring walk sometimes? Margachico will be leaving in something elseİmage
+1.
11-12-2011, 05:30 PM
boxingcritic Wrote:Yeah JD the fight is in total jeopardy. We should know if it's gonna happen by next week.
That would be a shame to see this fight fall apart and Vanes Martirosyan step in. Suddenly it would go from can't miss to might watch.
11-12-2011, 07:11 PM
JD Wrote:
boxingcritic Wrote:Yeah JD the fight is in total jeopardy. We should know if it's gonna happen by next week.
That would be a shame to see this fight fall apart and Vanes Martirosyan step in. Suddenly it would go from can't miss to might watch.
That would absolutely blow...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WBC: Cotto Must Face Golovkin After His Voluntary Fitz 119 92,044 03-22-2015 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cotto vs Martinez FACE OFF boxingcritic 406 256,722 06-20-2014 08:30 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cotto-Margarito II PPV Discussion Thread SKULLSPLITTER 315 189,641 12-10-2011 10:00 AM
Last Post: Method

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)