Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Cotto vs Margarito II Face off clip
11-14-2011, 03:21 PM
I cannot believe those that actually thnk Margarito WITHOUT concrete in his gloves will do anything even remotely close to what he did last time. That motherfucker could not even look Cotto in the eye for any long period of time...he knows what he did...and so does Cotto.

You can say all you want to....Cotto wants revenge of this POS for what he did.

I cannot believe NOBODY is talking about the interesting pics off the laptop about the gloves!

That Mexican asshole had been doing that shit for years and he should not be in the ring at all...but as FILTHY as the sport we all love is....anything goes in the day and age.

Cotto is going to grind him like the last pickled worm in a bottle of Mescal!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2011, 03:28 PM
By grind him you mean what? Cuz Im ready to take you out to the ChuCha Woodshed.
11-14-2011, 03:33 PM
HBO definitely wanted to cause some controversy for this one by putting Cotto on the spot about the illegal wraps and whether or not Margachico used them for their fight. i do think this is genuinely one of the best face offs out there though, almost as good as when Hopkins got Pascal to admit he's a 4 round fighter.
11-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Method Wrote:By grind him you mean what? Cuz Im ready to take you out to the ChuCha Woodshed.
I mean, like when you have to grind that nasty little worm in between your teeth when you get tot he bottom of the bottle...you just gnash it and crunch it.

For reference video see Scott Glenn in Urban Cowboy.
11-14-2011, 03:35 PM
So you think Cotto KO's him?
11-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Watched it last night and HBO were definitely trying to create more controversy on the wraps issue, though I don't blame them. It's a key issue in building this fight up.

From what I saw, I think Margarito has the edge, just the fact that Margarito is willing to put himself through more than Cotto is.
11-14-2011, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...myMWSU_AYI

INTENSE IS ALL I CAN SAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...myMWSU_AYI
11-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Method Wrote:So you think Cotto KO's him?

Fitz Wrote:Watched it last night and HBO were definitely trying to create more controversy on the wraps issue, though I don't blame them. It's a key issue in building this fight up.

From what I saw, I think Margarito has the edge, just the fact that Margarito is willing to put himself through more than Cotto is.
I'm not sure if the fight will come off at all but I think Cotto got the best of that exchange and I think he is going to punish that East LA Toilet Floater. That piece of shit was all lies and bravado. He knows his wraps were loaded.

All I've got to say about that piece of shit's grandstanding that he is willing to die in the ring is the old warrior quote (and I am paraphrasing), "We don't want to die for our country. We want to make that other SOB die for his."

WAR COTTO!!!
11-14-2011, 11:59 PM
From what I gather in that Faceoff that Cotto is pissed but trying to maintain his composure. I hope Steward stays in his ear to box because he looks like he wan'ts to go in there, slug, and KO Margarito. Bad thing is.....HE CANT!!! That will play right into Margarito's game.

Man as much as I want Cotto to win I just dont see him standing up to that pressure for 12 rounds. Margarito is willing to die in that ring and Cotto isn't. Margarito was getting the absolute shit kicked out of him by Manny yet he was still coming forward throwing punches. Cotto wont hold up unfortunately. DAMN!!!
11-15-2011, 12:23 AM
KingEugene Wrote:From what I gather in that Faceoff that Cotto is pissed but trying to maintain his composure. I hope Steward stays in his ear to box because he looks like he wan'ts to go in there, slug, and KO Margarito. Bad thing is.....HE CANT!!! That will play right into Margarito's game.

Man as much as I want Cotto to win I just dont see him standing up to that pressure for 12 rounds. Margarito is willing to die in that ring and Cotto isn't. Margarito was getting the absolute shit kicked out of him by Manny yet he was still coming forward throwing punches. Cotto wont hold up unfortunately. DAMN!!!
Didn't Cotto get rid of Steward?

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WBC: Cotto Must Face Golovkin After His Voluntary Fitz 119 92,043 03-22-2015 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cotto vs Martinez FACE OFF boxingcritic 406 256,722 06-20-2014 08:30 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cotto-Margarito II PPV Discussion Thread SKULLSPLITTER 315 189,641 12-10-2011 10:00 AM
Last Post: Method

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)