M. Garcia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Pound 4 Pound rankings
That’s not your real list...right?
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2018, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 07:19 AM by and the NEW.)
I'll base this on who are the best fighters (hardest to beat), at their optimal weight:

Loma at super feather.
Crawford at jr welter.
Inoue at bantam.
Mikey Garcia at lightweight.

I don't think anybody else is on the level of these guys. Choco, Rigo and Pac are past it; Usyk, GGG, Canelo, Spence are a cut below.
12-08-2018, 09:43 AM
But they're all a flight below Tyson Fury ATN

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-08-2018, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 09:30 PM by ViperSniper.)
(12-08-2018 07:17 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  I'll base this on who are the best fighters (hardest to beat), at their optimal weight:

Loma at super feather.
Crawford at jr welter.
Inoue at bantam.
Mikey Garcia at lightweight.

I don't think anybody else is on the level of these guys. Choco, Rigo and Pac are past it; Usyk, GGG, Canelo, Spence are a cut below.

Interesting list & agree with Loma, Crawford & Garcia being the best fighters (hardest to beat) at those weights! I need to suss more of Inoue!

Oddly I could also put Canelo for Middleweight pretty high at the moment based on his last fight. Beating the boogeyman out of Golovkin in that fashion & demeanor was a big statement! Canelo didn't really do too much wrong at all & all things considered, fought close to a perfect fight! Showing a bit of everything in the process.

Canelo has made himself an easy target which is unfortunate because it takes away or blurs the fact that he has become a pretty damn good fighter inside the ring! Canelo may have slowed his growth in sections of his career from the fights he took on, which may have not been in the best interest in terms of development as a growing fighter. Canelo has had a very interesting career so far with how it's been managed but he has come a long way, especially with his last fight, in terms of the boxer he is today!
12-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Lomachenko and Crawford are the two best fighters by a healthy amount.
12-08-2018, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 09:18 AM by ViperSniper.)
Loma & Crawford are very close in terms of what they've done in their very different careers so far. Although Rigondeaux had all cards stacked against him, that win, along with Walters who were both top p4pers tops any of Crawfords wins. However Crawford did become the 2nd boxer in history to capture all 4 belts (at 140).

I actually think Crawford is a more skilled, more talented & all round technically sound boxer than Lomachenko though. Lomachenko is the more unique fighter whereas Crawford is a more all round fighter. Loma has more angles & Bud has more dimensions.

I have never ever seen a boxer in history who switches stance like Crawford can. I used to think that Crawford was an orthodox boxer who switches to southpaw. But from everysingle fight I've ever seen, he has spent more rounds fighting as a southpaw. Crawford is pretty much a southpaw that starts everysingle fight in a orthodox stance lol
12-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Crawford is nasty - I actually think he is under appreciated.
12-08-2018, 02:17 PM
I think Bud is a bit overrated. I still need to see that career defining fight.

And I've seen him fight in person twice.

He needs to mix it up with the other top welters.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2018, 03:45 PM
You definitely think that based upon the fact that you have Fury over him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pound 4 Pound the top current heaviest hitter in Boxing. ViperSniper 43 28,737 10-19-2020 01:54 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  The definition of "pound for pound" champion Byrd Man 14 8,976 12-07-2018 03:45 AM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Pound for Pound (end of 2011) damarvelous1 93 66,565 12-19-2012 04:04 AM
Last Post: and the NEW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)