Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Knockout Suit filed against Golden Boy
11-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Wild new revelations of coke, booze & more panty parties: suit
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manha...z1dNsVHDZI

has Southpark done anything on this yet?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2011, 05:06 AM
Haha, I read this earlier. Doesn't look good.

Is he still married to Millie?
11-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Wanting to do things a professional whore never heard of? Buttplugs?

LMAOO!!...what a FREAK!!

Thanks for the post...that was a fun read.
11-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Good read, but anytime that kind of accusation is accompanied by a lawsuit I have a hard time taking it too seriously. I believe the cocaine and the underwear and the butt plugs, but why would the women stay in the room if he was being so horrible? It's not like he's the kind of guy who's going to put a gun at anyone's head.

Also, I doubt Oscar would be too impressed with Charlie Sheen; - Michael Irvin, maybe, but not Charlie Sheen.
11-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Hahahaha

Oscar is the Rick James of Boxing.
11-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Does anyone doubt the true origins of his nickname "Golden Boy" now?

The Pee Pee man!

Quote:?I seen him a couple of times back in high school. He was one mean ese homes. He was always bragging about how he was this boxer and he could kick anyone?s ass in the school. He would always pick on the white kids. If he liked your girl, he would kick your ass in front of her. After he would beat up a kid, he would start pissing all over him. His piss was always really bright yellow and stunk because he took vitamins. Most of us here are Mexican and our parents did not have money for vitamins. Oscar would always brag and shit that he was better than other Mexicans because he took vitamins. After he beat up a few freshmen and peed on them, people started calling him ?golden boy,? you know, like golden shower. I was glad when he left the school. He definitely wasn?t the nice guy he is now; he was mean to the core and didn?t give a fuck. Now he gives out turkeys and stuff on Thanksgiving but before he was different.?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/34982...de-la-hoya

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2011, 11:03 AM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Hahahaha

Oscar is the Rick James of Boxing.

Spyder Wrote:Does anyone doubt the true origins of his nickname "Golden Boy" now?

The Pee Pee man!

Quote:?I seen him a couple of times back in high school. He was one mean ese homes. He was always bragging about how he was this boxer and he could kick anyone?s ass in the school. He would always pick on the white kids. If he liked your girl, he would kick your ass in front of her. After he would beat up a kid, he would start pissing all over him. His piss was always really bright yellow and stunk because he took vitamins. Most of us here are Mexican and our parents did not have money for vitamins. Oscar would always brag and shit that he was better than other Mexicans because he took vitamins. After he beat up a few freshmen and peed on them, people started calling him ?golden boy,? you know, like golden shower. I was glad when he left the school. He definitely wasn?t the nice guy he is now; he was mean to the core and didn?t give a fuck. Now he gives out turkeys and stuff on Thanksgiving but before he was different.?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/34982...de-la-hoya
Shit is priceless. Where's the vid that I will never watch?
11-12-2011, 11:26 AM
This shit has me confused. I know I dont like Oscar. I'm pretty sure of that, but I also feel I may dislike him less after hearing all of this.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)