Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
05-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
This fight has been made official. I like both fighters alot but if Juanma & his team are serious about making another run, then this is a bad fight!

Lopez suffered his first career loss by stoppage back to back, had been out for a year or so & has one fight since in a higher division.

Garcia is a sharpshooter who has been looking like..well a real sharpshooter with good skills.

This will be an entertaining fight for however long Lopez can last!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
Garcia will knock him out eventually. I think JuanMa would have some success early though. Should be a fun fight!
05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I still want Gamboa Lopez.

Garcia by KO, but if Lopez wins this it could be really exciting for boxing.
05-11-2013, 11:43 PM
I would be surprised if Juanma were to win! It would be a big win for him.

How would you rate Garcia's chin?? I haven't seen it test alot!
05-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Lopez is going to get abused and stopped in front of his people again. He has no chance in hell.
05-12-2013, 10:51 AM
i think this fight got made so Garcia can go to the next level instead of it being for Juanma to comeback. i can't see Juanma winning it without help on the cards, Garcia will tag him all night long
05-12-2013, 06:36 PM
I agree that Garcia has been looking very impressive. He handled Salido far better than Juan Ma did. Plus Lopez has a shaky chin, which in conjunction with Garcia's accuracy and power, spells short night for him. Despite all that I'm still looking forward to the fight. Lopez fought like a wild dog in the rematch with Salido, and he's no chump; he does have skills. Moreover he's well conditioned and can punch very hard. I'm expecting a good fight.
05-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Man how times change just before the salido fight lopez was considered a monster. Now he's damaged goods. I was huge on juanma as he was coming up but the guy fell in love with his power. Juanma can box when needed just like in the deleon fight he went in there as a boxer puncher and that's when he' s at his best. That Juanma was one bad dude he blew through a prime deleon like nothing that's still pretty damn impressive being that deleon went on to give broner, gamboa and mares tough fights. I'm rooting for juama in this one not sure if he can pull it off now but unlike most Garcia just doesn't look hungry or like he wants to be in the ring sometimes. If Juanma goes back to his old style and manages to hurt Garcia I can see him convincing mikey that he rather not be in there
05-14-2013, 03:30 AM
This is going to be ugly and more like witnessing an assault.
05-14-2013, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 04:20 AM by kidbazooka1.)
You really think so Fitz? Is it cuz u think Garcia is that good or cuz Juanma looks to be done? I'm just not that big on Garcia like I mentioned he doesn't look hungry to me(that dnt mean he won't win ofcourse)but I feel like if someone can crack him good he'll easly get discouraged and would wanna give up. And one thing Juanma still has is power and heart just hope he can set things up instead of trying to force it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ryan Garcia: is Teo Lopez in if Tank is out? salvador 6 470 09-06-2022 04:41 PM
Last Post: JD
  Mikey Garcia - Sandor Martin JD 11 746 10-20-2021 08:51 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Mikey Garcia-Erik Morales on May 18th in a 4 round exhibition... ViperSniper 1 367 04-11-2019 12:21 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)