Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Darchinyan scores KO, in line for Rigondauex?
05-12-2013, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 10:39 PM by ViperSniper.)
Darchinyan scores KO, in line for Rigondauex?
http://www.boxingscene.com/darchinyan-wi...aux--65435

Vic fought over the weekend, in what seems to have been an exciting bout that ended in the fourth round by KO. Both men hurt, with Vic scoring multiple KD's!

Vic could have set himself up for another title shot against Rigondauex! Can't bet against the Cuban at the moment but could be a good fight!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Darchinyan scores KO, in line for Rigondauex?
Vic always comes to fight and he's as brash and confident as they come.

But that is a total, complete, absolute mismatch. Darchinyan would get absolutely wrecked.

AAAAAAAAAAAND that's why it's going to happen. A nice notch on Rigo's belt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 10:47 PM
This fight might embarrass Vic into retirement.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2013, 01:10 AM
This is the type of fight that may make Rigo look exciting for a second. Vic is the kind of fighter that would be more than prepared to step into Rigo's wheelhouse.

He would get hurt.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-13-2013, 01:29 AM
I think Vics lunging aggressive style plays right into Rigondeaux's style. Rigondeaux by brutal KO by the 6th.
05-13-2013, 02:54 AM
I called this a while ago, but this looks like the next fight to take place for me.

Not suggesting that Darchinyan is winning this, but it felt like only yesterday that people were making fun or bringing Rigondeaux as a fighter into question, after getting rocked by Marroquin on the Martinez-Chavez Jr undercard.....oh wait, it was like only yesterday lol

How quickly things change.
05-13-2013, 09:56 AM
I want this fight!

Donaire couldn't make Rigo Fight... I think Vic can.
05-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Darchinyan is like a little Zab Judah with all these title fights he keeps getting. He keeps getting pounded on/outboxed...yet one KO later he's back in for another title shot.

He may be more exciting than Judah, but he's not really deserving of going up against Rigo. Then again, if Rigo is going to stay busy, there are much worse fights to take, so.....

Black
05-13-2013, 06:47 PM
(05-13-2013 10:49 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Darchinyan is like a little Zab Judah with all these title fights he keeps getting. He keeps getting pounded on/outboxed...yet one KO later he's back in for another title shot.

He may be more exciting than Judah, but he's not really deserving of going up against Rigo. Then again, if Rigo is going to stay busy, there are much worse fights to take, so.....

Black

Not a fair comparison. Zab has only won 1 big fight in all of his career and that was Spinks.
Darchinyan has been a several weight division champion, has cleaned out his division and defended his title and has won countless of his big fights.

Darchinyan > Zab
05-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I think the Darchinyan/Judah comparison is incredibly unfair towards Vic!! They are nothing alike other than being powerful southpaws!

Vic has proven himself more than Judah ever had, is far more accomplished, and has fought and beatin some of the best fighters!!

Judah has not only failed multiple times in big fights, unlike Vic and has shamed & embarrassed himself how many times due to being a mental midget!!

Vic has shown countless times that he can bounce back!

Judah gets fights based on his name and (bad) reputation, whereas Vic gets title shots based on his accomplishments and efforts!!!

Judah is more like a Rahman!! Vic is a true champion & one of the greats of his time!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)