Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Prime Judah, Hatton & Bradley! Who wins?
06-06-2013, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 11:15 PM by ViperSniper.)
Prime Judah, Hatton & Bradley! Who wins?
Who would've come out on top had these former 140 champs met in their primes? Take all of them on their best night!

Judah-Hatton
This could have gone either way! Judah KOing Hatton by an explosive uppercut! If not, Hatton by comfortable UD due to catching Judah off gaurd with his fierce pace, rough-mugging style & aggression to the body. Dropping him once or twice from bodyshots along the way. I think I'm leaning toward this one here!

Bradley-Judah
The Desert Storm would be too much for Judah to want to handle. Bradley would mentally & physically break him down by the later rounds. 

This would end up looking like a man beating up on a teenager!

Hatton-Bradley
This is one of the toughest fights to call out of the lot & would've been the most action packed.

I'm gonna go with Bradley by a close, but clear UD. Both have similar approaches in their games, with their workrate & attack. Bradley though is much more polished and durable. This would have been a brawl!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: Prime Judah, Hatton & Bradley! Who wins?
Interesting trio!

I think all of them would have been genuine 50/50 fights.

Here goes:

HATTON-JUDAH
Hatton has never been a slow starter, and neither has Judah, which means we might get fireworks early. Hatton roughs his man up and shows his strength, but Judah lands some super-sharp lefts and uppercuts that rock Hatton to his boots. By the midway stage, though, Judah is beginning to slow down, and Hatton's stamina and strength come through to win him a close UD. Had this been at welter I would have picked Judah to take a decision.

JUDAH-BRADLEY
Again, Judah would start fast, and Bradley might look a bit slow and cumbersome in comparison. Bradley is tough, though, and tenacious, and would claw back the early points and take charge late on. He doesn't hit hard enough to really hurt Judah, but he would have Judah complaining to the ref and looking a bit disorganised. By the end it would be a split decision either way...with Bradley's usual luck in decisions I think he might nick it.

HATTON-BRADLEY
A real head on collision of in-fighters, which would lead to a fight that is gruelling, ugly, foul-filled, but exciting. Hatton would hold a lot and push his man about, Bradley would cut him to ribbons with his head. Hatton would land the more eye-catching punches, Bradley would throw and connect with more. It would go down to what you like. If the fight was in Britain, the roar of the crowd would probably give Hatton a decision. In Vegas, it's a toss up for the verdict.

Good picks, by the way.

Black
06-06-2013, 10:58 AM
I consider prime Judah to be pre-Tszyu. Given that, I'd take Judah over both of them. Post Tszyu Judah comes in 3rd after Bradley and Hatton.
06-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Hatton vs Judah - I've got a similar breakdown to the ones mentioned above. I think this is a genuine pick 'em fight with fireworks early. Judah is a very big chance early within the fight for an early knockout. But as the fight goes on, the more it begins to favour Hatton. It would be Judah by early stoppage, or Hatton by late stoppage or close decision after grinding him down in the later rounds.

Hatton vs Bradley - This is another tough one to pick, as they are very similar fighters. I think I'll go with Bradley squeezing this one out in a close decision, maybe a SD. As close as they are, I think Bradley has slightly less flaws than Hatton and that will be the difference.
It also has a very high chance of ending on a cut and being very bloody. High chance of a head clash with it ending in a NC, and if it's from a punch, it will obviously be Hatton's skin that is more prone to break open.

Bradley vs Judah - This is another tricky one. I see that this could be similar and a 140 version of Tyson vs Holyfield.
The main difference is that Judah is a much bigger chance with ending this early, but if he doesn't. Bradley will be just too professional and mentally strong for him and will be more evident as the fight goes on.

I really like these matchups and they are all very 50-50 fights. Despite my predictions, they are the type of fights where Judah could come out 2-0 in all of them.
06-07-2013, 10:25 AM
I honestly think prime for prime each fight is a pickem at 140 but at 147 the best version of Judah KO's them both
06-07-2013, 10:34 AM
The "best" version of an inconsistent guy doesn't mean much. At least the other 2 are more consistent and you know what you're gonna get.

The "best" version of Buster Douglas was pretty good too, but in the grand scheme of things did it matter?
06-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Well if were going for prime here im assuming that Judah doesnt have a mental breakdown mid fight and with that being the case, at 147 il take him over both guys. At 140 he could go 2-0 or just as easy go 0-2 against these two.
Im not giving him credit here, i dislike Judah, just saying how i see it.
06-07-2013, 12:45 PM
With Hatton's lunging style I could see Judah catching him and knocking him out big.

Bradley beats both. (IMO)

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
06-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Has a Judah discussion ever taken place where a qualifier wasn't mentioned concerning his focus or which "Judah" shows up?

I think not.
06-07-2013, 05:46 PM
(06-07-2013 01:55 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Has a Judah discussion ever taken place where a qualifier wasn't mentioned concerning his focus or which "Judah" shows up?

I think not.

it's always something with Judah. if it isn't "he needs to go back to 140" it's "this is a focused Judah".

i think Judah could stop Hatton, Hatton/Bradley would be a war and Judah/Bradley would be Judah by decision. i think Judah's power and athleticism gives him an edge over Bradley.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Don King vs Dana White (prime vs prime) and the NEW 2 1,354 12-18-2017 06:17 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  Who wins? Ricky Hatton vs Tim Bradley @140 JONdaCON 5 1,812 12-07-2017 08:48 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Prime Gamboa vs Prime Guzman @ 130 Fitz 6 4,447 06-13-2013 06:11 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)