Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Predictions for Pac vs Bradley II
04-15-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Predictions for Pac vs Bradley II
(04-15-2014 09:23 PM)Method Wrote:  I don't think a third fight would be useless. I more logical game plan on Bradley's part, and its a pick'em fight. I just have no interest in seeing it.

IMO, Team Bradley employed a very irresponsible fight plan in the rematch. He shoulda fought him like he did the first fight.

I think it would be useless because Pac clearly won both fights and neither guy is going to get ko'd for any finality in the 3rd.

Bradley has one more PPV in him. His management or his strategy maximized the hell out of his marketability as a fighter. He isn't on my top 25 must see list, and yet he's one of the highest paid guys in the sport.

I'd love to see him fight Maidana after Floyd fails to ko Maidiana after embarrassing him for 12 rounds. That would barely be worth paying for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Apparently the fight didn't break a million a buys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-pacqu...oxing.html
04-20-2014, 09:49 PM
Everybody knew this. Even Floyd vs Maidana is in danger of few PPV buys that's why they have to promote the fight on a Pacquiao fight.
04-26-2014, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 05:28 AM by and the NEW.)
I had this fight 8-4 to Pacquiao. He has definitely slipped though. He looked horrible and had to rely on his underrated boxing ability to take over in the second half of the fight.

Bradley remains a guy who can do ok against elite fighters and beat solid world champs, but will never be an A level fighter!
04-26-2014, 09:09 AM
(04-26-2014 05:27 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  I had this fight 8-4 to Pacquiao. He has definitely slipped though. He looked horrible and had to rely on his underrated boxing ability to take over in the second half of the fight.

Bradley remains a guy who can do ok against elite fighters and beat solid world champs, but will never be an A level fighter!

How can you be a guy that 'does OK with elite fighters' but will never be an A level fighter? If you can hold your own with elite level fighters then that surely must make you an A level guy? He handily beat JMM who was in most people's top 10 p4p coming into their fight. That is pretty good IMHO.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-26-2014, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 09:23 AM by and the NEW.)
(04-26-2014 09:09 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 05:27 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  I had this fight 8-4 to Pacquiao. He has definitely slipped though. He looked horrible and had to rely on his underrated boxing ability to take over in the second half of the fight.

How can you be a guy that 'does OK with elite fighters' but will never be an A level fighter? If you can hold your own with elite level fighters then that surely must make you an A level guy? He handily beat JMM who was in most people's top 10 p4p coming into their fight. That is pretty good IMHO.

Is that not self explanatory? Does OK, does not mean "hold your own". You decided that was your explanation of what I was saying. He is a B+ level fighter to me, in the same boat as Froch (who did OK against Ward) and Cotto (who did OK against Mayweather). But none of them are on the A level.

That OK with you nitpicker?

As for his win over JMM. JMM is 40 and in his 5th weight division. Other than starching Pacquiao, he hasn't done a thing at 147.
04-26-2014, 09:42 AM
(04-26-2014 09:20 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 09:09 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  

Is that not self explanatory? Does OK, does not mean "hold your own". You decided that was your explanation of what I was saying. He is a B+ level fighter to me, in the same boat as Froch (who did OK against Ward) and Cotto (who did OK against Mayweather). But none of them are on the A level.

That OK with you nitpicker?

As for his win over JMM. JMM is 40 and in his 5th weight division. Other than starching Pacquiao, he hasn't done a thing at 147.

Don't matter to me. Coming off the biggest win of his career at 147 pounds and looking (albeit suspiciously) sensational he was in most people's top 10 some even top 5 p4p and Tim beat him well. That to me makes Tim an A fighter. There aren't actually that many A level fighters out there but I think Bradley is one of them. He's pretty much fought anyone he could, beat them all and has only lost to Manny.

Maybe you and I simply have a different/larger criteria for the term 'A level?'

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-26-2014, 10:29 AM
I think Bradley is A level. It's just that he fought a better A level guy. And sometimes, when you lose, your desire to remain A level gets shattered. We'll see whether Bradley can get back. Otherwise, he becomes a gate keeper.
05-05-2014, 07:42 AM
I just watched the fight and I scored it 7-4-1 Pacquiao. But Pac looked kind of weak in this fight. Might be age. I agree with what Fitz said. But he was getting hit with Bradleys right hand alot. Still a great performance.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)