Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

lloyd mayflower's Thread
06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
lloyd mayflower's Thread
There have been so many threads dedicated to Australia, BigG...shit, there was even a thread about books. lloyd, this one is for you...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: lloyd mayflower's Thread

06-25-2014, 12:01 AM

06-25-2014, 04:20 AM

06-25-2014, 05:02 AM
I'm assuming that silly Scottish cunt hasn't seen this thread yet. I still remember him when he turned up on FH. I thought he was a Floyd fan, haha. Nice thread Spyder you dirty wop.

The national delicacy of Scotland, the deep fried Mars Bar. Looks like dog shit. Yum!

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
06-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Aww my own thread......

You guys!!!!!

Fucking cunts.

Seriously tho, iv never tried a deep fried mars bar but we were actually discussing them last night by coincidence.
06-25-2014, 01:25 PM
No bullshit...I REALLY want to try some Scotch Eggs. They seem like they'd be the perfect hangover food.

06-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Despite the name, iv never actually considered the scotch egg a scottish thing. No one from Scotland ever uses the word scotch. They are really good tho. Like anything else, the absolute best one youl get is a homemade one. Some of them are cheap and nasty.

If you want to try a true Scottish delicacy, aside from all the top notch produce we have that gets c9nveniently swept aside by heathen cunts like ollie in favour of the deep fried mars bar, then you need to get yourself some irn-bru. And haggis. Both of these are the dogs bollocks. Also, tunnocks biscuits. Mainly the caramel log.
06-25-2014, 07:15 PM
(06-25-2014 02:42 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  If you want to try a true Scottish delicacy, aside from all the top notch produce we have that gets c9nveniently swept aside by heathen cunts like ollie in favour of the deep fried mars bar, then you need to get yourself some irn-bru. And haggis. Both of these are the dogs bollocks. Also, tunnocks biscuits. Mainly the caramel log.

Better add meths and glue to the list you skirt wearing nancy boy.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-25-2014, 07:32 PM
(06-24-2014 11:57 PM)Spyder Wrote:  There have been so many threads dedicated to Australia, BigG...shit, there was even a thread about books. lloyd, this one is for you...

Well, to be fair, all the threads dedicated to BigG were started by BigG himself. Because he's socializing and fucking WINNING!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)