Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

lloyd mayflower's Thread
06-26-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: lloyd mayflower's Thread
The Bud Light thing is just a cultural thing, Lloyd. Funny though. I could tell how many Scottish people were in Cancun by counting the black eyes of wives and farm animals.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2014, 11:15 PM
(06-26-2014 12:13 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  My word black! You heathen bastard!!!!

Irn bru is awesome. I do believe its illegal in America tho due to one of the colourings or some shit.
They actually changed the formula by substituting the coloring agent that was illegal here. I'm going to track that shit down. The internet says that it is sold at Publix and Wal-Mart here. I can't wait to drink some Irn-Bru and beat my wife like a proud Scotsman.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2014, 04:19 AM
Oh, I thought Irn Bru was alcohol. I see that it's like a soft drink. I want to try some now.
06-27-2014, 06:30 AM
Stevenski used to say he knew a place that sold it in your colony mate. Im sure youl find it no probs.
06-27-2014, 07:01 AM
(06-27-2014 06:30 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Stevenski used to say he knew a place that sold it in your colony mate. Im sure youl find it no probs.

Yeah at the petrol station Lloyd. In all other countries Irn-Bru is known as gasoline.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-27-2014, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 07:04 AM by lloyd mayflower.)
Didnt u spend years gettin pissed up in Englandshire? Surely u must have realised its virtues as a hangover cure and general pick me up?

And Gravy, you could tell how many Scots were in Cancun by how many groups of American bitches were crowded round them, dripping like an egg sandwich.

Thats right!
06-27-2014, 07:05 AM
(06-27-2014 07:03 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Didnt u spend years gettin pissed up in Englandshire? Surely u must have realised its virtues as a hangover cure and general pick me up?

When it came to general 'pick-me-ups' I can only quote the great Mike Tyson and say that mostly I "faded into Bolivian." As for hangover's? Nah I was just pissed for 7 years straight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Man, getting them big bitches with yeast infections on holiday. I guess they wanted something to remind them of home
06-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Any port in a storm my man. Standards are for hanging doors.
06-27-2014, 07:50 PM
I sometimes wonder if a woman accidentally stumbled upon this forum whether they would find everyone's sense of humour as funny as clever as I do?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)