lloyd mayflower's Thread
06-27-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: lloyd mayflower's Thread
Lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2014, 07:58 PM
(06-27-2014 07:50 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I sometimes wonder if a woman accidentally stumbled upon this forum whether they would find everyone's sense of humour as funny as clever as I do?
SENTRAL didn't.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2014, 01:24 AM
(06-27-2014 07:58 PM)Spyder Wrote:  
(06-27-2014 07:50 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I sometimes wonder if a woman accidentally stumbled upon this forum whether they would find everyone's sense of humour as funny as clever as I do?
SENTRAL didn't.

SENTRAL left because of our refusal to discuss pretty boy Canadian boxers in greater depth.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-30-2014, 06:28 AM
I think I hurt Sentral's feelings when I posted those nude pics of the girl (s)he was pretending to be.

It was nothing personal though. (S)he really did know his/her boxing relatively well.

Now all y'all shut up about Sentral, or BigG's gonna come in here butthurt about all the 'eminiscing' going on, and demanding nude pics of all of YOU to prove y'all aren't faking it too.
06-30-2014, 06:46 AM
(06-30-2014 06:28 AM)Warlord Wrote:  I think I hurt Sentral's feelings when I posted those nude pics of the girl (s)he was pretending to be.

It was nothing personal though. (S)he really did know his/her boxing relatively well.

Now all y'all shut up about Sentral, or BigG's gonna come in here butthurt about all the 'eminiscing' going on, and demanding nude pics of all of YOU to prove y'all aren't faking it too.

there was a period there where Beardo really did think he was the chick in the picture. He used to blindingly drunk and come on to SENTRAL pretty hard and then sober up the next day full of remorse and claiming to be in on the ruse all the time. Haha, another of your favs Warlord.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-30-2014, 08:32 AM
Its basically loser talking to loser about an old "friend.
06-30-2014, 08:37 AM
(06-30-2014 08:32 AM)BigG Wrote:  Its basically loser talking to loser about an old "friend.

You need some help son. It's either that you have some psychological problems or you're mentally retarded. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and guess psych problems because at least with therapy that shit can be worked out. If on the other hand it's some slight mental retardation then we must face up to the fact that there is little or no hope for you.

06-30-2014, 09:25 AM
(06-30-2014 06:46 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(06-30-2014 06:28 AM)Warlord Wrote:  I think I hurt Sentral's feelings when I posted those nude pics of the girl (s)he was pretending to be.

there was a period there where Beardo really did think he was the chick in the picture. He used to blindingly drunk and come on to SENTRAL pretty hard and then sober up the next day full of remorse and claiming to be in on the ruse all the time. Haha, another of your favs Warlord.

LMAO. We certainly have some characters on this board.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
07-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Beardo was some elaborate shit, man. Sentral liked boxing but they might have been one of those catfish people.
07-02-2014, 02:19 AM
I don't know where this guy is from, but he sounds like he could be from Scotland. His accent is so strong I can't understand a damn word that he is saying...but he is very clever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyNaNcZjkcQ

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)