Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mythical Superfight
07-06-2014, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 06:08 PM by TheTeddyBear.)
Mythical Superfight
Leo Santa Cruz vs Daniel Zaragoza

Who wins this Mexican showdown why and how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBewGiY...ata_player

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Mythical Superfight
I can't believe this never got any hits haha

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
06-02-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Mythical Superfight
Zaragoza for me any day.

Santa Cruz has a terrific workrate and nice punch picking...but just doesn't seem big or powerful enough at 122 and that's why he's labouring against low-grade opposition.

Zaragoza was a similar kind of workhorse, but he had much more experience and had proved his toughness much more than Santa Cruz, plus was a more natural 122 'lber. Look at the great fighters he went in with: Carlos Zarate, Erik Morales, Paul Banke, Joichiro Tatsuyoshi and HArris-Patterson - that's a lot of experience.

I think the fight is close early on, with Santa Cruz matching Zaragoza because of his workrate and youth, but Zaragoza pulls away later on with his fitness and experience to win a pretty brutal 12 rounder.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)