Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Holly Holm signs with UFC
10-15-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Holly Holm signs with UFC
Doesn't matter. If she has to suck down to make bantamweight, she won't have a chance either way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2015, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 12:40 PM by JONdaCON.)
Wouldn't be surprised if Dana makes Cris starve and throw a rehydration clause for good measure.

Dana has always let his top guys get that special treatment.. Look at Diaz being popped vs Silva. Or "grease gate"(tho I personally didn't think GSP purposely cheated... He let Reem CRUSH Lesnar while PED'd up to the gills... Jon Jones is seemingly getting a pat on the hand while spiraling out of control. Kung Le being falsly accused of HGH, etc.

He's lining his poccets with the souls of his superstars opponents.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Dana is a piece of shit.

10-20-2015, 07:08 AM
Hey Warlord, why do you dislike Rhonda for? How do you rate or compare her to past top female fighters?
10-22-2015, 07:54 AM
Funny how Ronda talks all this Shyt about Mayweather and his domestic violence incidents yet she's dating a known women beater, who also just so happens to be married...

The hypocrisy in some people is unreal.
10-22-2015, 08:00 AM
Ronda has also been investigated for domestic violence charges. Hwr beating up some dude she was with.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-22-2015, 08:08 AM
(10-22-2015 08:00 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Ronda has also been investigated for domestic violence charges. Hwr beating up some dude she was with.

Cook the woman some eggs!
10-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Yea her ex that had naked pics of her... She wrote in a lot of details the beating she laid out on him... Cuz he had took pictures of her, naked.

Not sold them, or shopped them.. Simply took a picture of her ass.. So she called him a pervert and beat his ass before he could say anything... Smh. I'm glad Cyborg called her out.
10-23-2015, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 01:14 PM by Snoop.)
(07-12-2014 06:13 PM)Spyder Wrote:  There is something peculiar going on here...

We need an expert...Snoop!!

LOL. I just saw this. WTF? Why am I being called in as the expert here?

For something related to the topic (not whether or not Cyborg has man-parts), here's the promo they released on the Rousey/Holm fight.

They took a super artsy sort of approach. Not sure how I feel about it.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
10-23-2015, 03:19 PM
I love it.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holm-Cyborg Imperius3 1 1,563 12-31-2017 02:54 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)