Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Lebron James back in Ohio BABY!!!
07-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Lebron James back in Ohio BABY!!!
Ya'll know what time it is!!

King James is taking his talents back to Ohio. All is right with the world now.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Lebron James back in Ohio BABY!!!
he can stay out of my state for all i care

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-11-2014, 01:07 PM
The King will take his reign wherever he wants. What NBA team do you back?
07-11-2014, 01:14 PM
from Ohio but OKC is my team

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-11-2014, 01:17 PM
You're from Ohio but you back a team from Seatle?
07-11-2014, 01:23 PM
my favorite college football team is Fresno State Pro the Bengals Baseball Nationals soccer Crew real soccer Tottenham. favorite Nascar driver Dale Sr now it's Chase Elliott ..... judge away

07-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Haha man you got some confused sport allegiances! That's ok I don't hate ya for it. Fact is, I liked the Clippers too until Sterling started popping off!
07-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Haha, I knew I liked you for a reason, Teddy Bear. I am/was a massive Earnhardt fan. He was the only guy I EVER cheered for.

Everybody knew on Sunday to stay out of my way and STFU. Wedding on Sunday? Can't make it. Funeral? Send my condolences. Birthday? Fuck off. Church? I'll be praying to God soon enough.

The worst was if Earnhardt went out early, like he did at Bristol his last full season. I remember he was coming up through the field, punishing guys. And then he took the lead just as they were going into commercial break. Man, I went to get a fucking sandwich, and when I came back they were under caution because some fuck wit a lap down wrecked in front of Earnhardt and took him out. ARGHHHH!!!! I can remember shutting the TV off and throwing the remote across the room before going out to cut the damn grass.

When he died I was messed up for a good 3 days. I won't embarrass myself by regaling you all with how terribly badly I took his death, but it was tough.

Teddy Bear, I don't know how you can't be a Harvick fan if you liked Earnhardt. The way he came in and took over that ride, and won in only his third start, was pretty epic. And a lot of people don't know that he was also going full-time in the Busch series, and battling Greg Biffle for the title there (which he won). And not some little rinky dink feud either. Those guys were beating and banging on each other every single week. They hated each other, and they drove like it. What made it special is that they were running 1-2 throughout most of that action. And hell, they even beat each other up in Cup when they got close enough too.

That was actually one of my favorite seasons of Nascar ever.

Anyway, I'm still a Harvick fan. Also like Stewart, and of course pull for Junior just out of loyalty to Earnhardt.

Johnson can suck a dick, if he hasn't already. Never did like a Hendricks driver until Junior came along, and never will again when he's finished. Closest damn thing you'll ever see to the Yankees in NASCAR, fucking buying championships and shit.
07-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I don't mind Harvick not a huge fan I think I was always a little bitter thinking nobody could ever live up to Dale in the GoodWrench car..... needless to say I wasn't happy when Dillon started the 3 car in cup always thought Jr should drive the 3 car when he won in the wrangler 3 car man! you know that was Dale Sr driving from the heavens Jr has never handled a car like that before or since

07-11-2014, 11:57 PM
I think it's funny he went back. He knows he ain't winning a title in Miami again. Either way the western conference is gonna be hard to beat. The Spurs will be just as good and OKC, the Clippers and GS will only get better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 3 Ohio girls rescued after 10 years Fitz 7 5,283 05-10-2013 11:38 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)