Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Best Body Puncher?
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Best Body Puncher?
Who was/is the best body puncher?

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Best Body Puncher?
Hatton, Cotto, and The Body Snatcher!
07-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Mike McCallum and Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. are right at the top of the list without hesitation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Fernando Montiel had a lethal left hook to the body....

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
07-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Robinson went to the body a lot. I think the best dude was Tyson. He hit dudes to the body like he wanted to see his hand come out the other side
07-26-2014, 10:49 AM
I LOVE seeing body shots in action.

He's not a notoriously good body puncher, but the shot Jones landed on Hill (I think it was) was fantastic.
07-26-2014, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 12:35 PM by ViperSniper.)
Exactly. Jones wasn't known for his body punching or being a body puncher but when he did go down stairs, Jones was lethal. So quick, short & sharp. May not be the greatest fight to reference his work, but round 5 of his rubbermatch against Tarver were just curling around the guard with so much torque.

Mike Tyson was one of the greatest body punchers I've seen. He literally use to try snap his opponents in half. Great leverage, distance and placement. Short, quick and powerful.

Miguel Cotto is a beast to the body. He plants his feet and just digs in with heavy shots!

Ricky Hatton. I can't think of too many fighters whose had so many KO's come from body shots! They were vicious, stinging looking body shots not to mention it was Hatton's preferred target.
07-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Leo Santa Cruz
07-26-2014, 02:19 PM
Great pick Teddy! One of the best current body puncher in the game.
07-26-2014, 03:24 PM
he's nasty to the body mentally breaks guys down destroyed Eric Morel to the body took his will.to.fight

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  QUESTION: Has the Day of the Power Puncher Gone? blackbelt2003 28 12,177 11-24-2012 08:47 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)