Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Add one attribute...
10-07-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Add one attribute...
(10-06-2014 12:39 PM)damarvelous1 Wrote:  You give Paul Williams some Ring IQ (a la Hopkins or Mayweather) then he would be one of the all time greats! No doubt in my mind!

Give Tommy Hearns an Iron Chin, Give Wladimir an Iron Chin, Give Amir Khan an Iron Chin... those guys would be nearly unbeatable.

I always thought that if Kermit Cintron had a penis and some guts to go with it... he had the physical tools to be very good.

Thats all for now. There's plenty!

I was originally gonna say Paul Williams - Jab. But IQ would have been more beneficial. .as the lack of jab was apart of the problem. Paul Williams was soo frustrating to watch. .alot of that frustration was due to liking Williams.

And great call on Cintron! I really do think he could have been a fuckin force with a frame, power and okish skills that he had. Cintron showed on small sections the potential he had, but lacks in the guts department.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Kermit Cintron actually had all the tools. He was skilled, fast, hard hitting and athletic.

Too bad he wasn't born with an 'x' chromosome.

Black
10-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Margacheato ruined Cintron

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-07-2014, 05:03 PM
(10-05-2014 02:04 AM)Spyder Wrote:  gravytrain is purposely trying to give King Eugene wood right now.
LMAO no woody but imagining a 6'2" or 3" 220 Roy Jones Jr. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn more teenagers during the 90's early 2000's would've desired to fight way more than they would've to play football. Too bad trying to avoid getting hit in the face while throwing punches back isn't that popular to young kids.

(10-05-2014 02:58 AM)gravytrain Wrote:  Man, King is probably waking up with a cold sweat shouting "yall must have forgot!" at that scenario. But could you imagine RJJ talking to Tyson during a press conference? "First of all dis man just told Roy Jones Junior he want to fuck Roy Jones Junior til he loves him. Roy Jones Junior aint with that gay stuff"

Roy would've got in Tyson head so bad it would've been unfair. He would've definitely gotten bit before The Real Deal

Speaking of Holyfield I think he would've been way better with better defense.
10-07-2014, 05:24 PM
I thought that Evander's defense was pretty good, it was just unconventional...headbutt your way inside, and block the incoming punches with your face.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Clinton Woods with one punch ko power

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-07-2014, 08:05 PM
I think a big thing is there arent a lot of gyms out there. You've go to have a dude in your family wanting you to box and willing to take you to the gym. With football it's a lot easier to get into and everybody knows about somebody's cousin or brother that got a scholarship. Boxing needs an MMA type of deal to happen where older people are getting into.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)